• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Where is Jen?

I saw her at the Kalamozoo GTG on the 28th of feb but have not heard from her since.

Butch

We are pretty busy working on the basement, here is a sneak peek.
basement.JPG

Attachments

• basement.JPG
    basement.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 44
Is that a bar that you are building down there?

Butch

Hey I was able to see Blackchev's carpentry work up close and the pics don't do it justice!!! (y) (y) They are are going to have a kicka$$ bar!!! Dale jr decor is not bad either. Looking good dude (y) (y)

The bar looks way cool, so does the Nascar decor.

If memory serves that pic could also be of Kenny Schraeder or Ricky Craven, think they drove the #25 Bud car back in the early to mid 90s area.

Think Dallenbach was mixed in there too wasn't he? Hard to see the name on the roof in the pic.

Everybody...
I am alive! :p I am sorry I have been neglecting my duties. :cautious:
I have posted in the moderator section that I will be unavailable to be a good coordinator for about another month, and if they feel they have to replace me then they will. I am sorry I have not been around, but as blackchev has shown we are remodling, and my real job has also been very hectic. I have a lot of training to complete outside of work hours and in May I may have to go to 12 hrs 7 days/week. :3: :8: I hope that doesn't happen!
I miss you guys, too!

Jen

Great! I hope things work out soon, the GTG's are starting! We are heading back up to MI this weekend to the Cabela's GTG And then to PARIS LANDING for the GTG there at the end of the month. We hope to see you around this summer!

Butch

Hi Gary, When does she get christened? We will come down for that. We are going to order our new garage kit friday 30 X 48 heated floor 6 inch thick walls bathroom with shower just to name a few necesaties.. When we come down we can work up a thirst by doing the sail panel light mod on the black beast and then retire THE BAR for a few cold refreshing adult beverages. Matt

He Gary, The blue leds right? I want to see Jen pull out her junior officer's badge that Mongo gave her when she gets busted. >:D >:D When it warms up a little we can cruise down and do that. Matt

Mdz66 said:
He Gary, The blue leds right? I want to see Jen pull out her junior officer's badge that Mongo gave her when she gets busted. >:D >:D When it warms up a little we can cruise down and do that. Matt

Hey don't knock the badge -- it keeps me out of trouble when I don't have Mongo around!

>:D

And by the way Jen, don't work too hard!! :eek:

Mdz66 said:
She said she wants blue, should probably put in a switch to control the lights and the tickets

Back