• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Was Your AV Tagged In Memphis, TN ?

colek

SM 2003
Two Pewter, one indigo blue, one white, one red.

The white and the red @ Best Buy on G'town Pkwy.

The pewters were at Don Pablo's and Bob Evans.

2 today: First a blue Z71 at Hobby Lobby in G'town, the other a silver Z66, at Pyramid Chiropractic, also in G'town ;D

Tagged a Red Z-66 at Chili's on G'town Pky. and a Black Z-71 at Toys-R-Us - Wolfchase on 2-20-03.

Tagged an Owner of a White Z71 in Millington,at World Chevrolet, tagged an Owner of a Silver Z66 at Taco Bell on Navy Rd in Millington, Put 13 CAFCNA flyers in each and every AV on the World Chevrolet lot, plus put 25 at the service department desk, and 25 at the Cashier window.
A very succesful day, I must say ;D

Tagged a Black '02 Z71 Saturday at Outback, in Cordova, and the wife has tagged 4 or 5 at the IRS in Memphis, and tagged 1 '03 Blue Z71 at the BP in Atoka ;D

No more tagging of AV's until the CAFCNA settles in on what it will be doing or not doing with it self down the road.
I am nervous with key folks like Gandolphxx stepping aside and Chief's future uncertain :rolleyes:

TNAV03 said:
No more tagging of AV's until the CAFCNA settles in on what it will be doing or not doing with it self down the road.
I am nervous with key folks like Gandolphxx stepping aside and Chief's future uncertain ?:rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly. I don't really want a new member coming over here while some of this is going on and seeing the "dark side". Until the 10th, I'm not tagging.

Edward,
You sure do spend alot of time at Best Buy on Gtown. ?I'm suprised you haven't tagged mine since I am there so much. ?Maybe you don't like Pewter AV's :cry: I agree with your pause on tagging. ?I hope it works out soon.
AC

Back