• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Roll Call Region IV coordinators.

dsw7311

SM 2004
SM 2003
Hey folks, just getting an idea of who all the coordinators are for the various regions. Please post and what Chapter you are coordinating or even those who wish more information in a certain area and want to form a chapter. post here, I know most of the Coordinators in Region IV, but have also had a few step down. Lets here from you.
Thanks
Dave

i'm not sure if there is one aroud where i am or not, but if anyone can help me out/ point me in the right direction then please do

i am located in Altus Ok

dubbya said:
i'm not sure if there is one aroud where i am or not, but if anyone can help me out/ point me in the right direction then please do

i am located in Altus Ok
Well ok_ron and okredneck are kinda trying to co coordinate the tulsa and OKC chapters, so they would be the main contacts for now
but if you have enough members around the base why not start your own? >:D

We're still working on the NM Chapter. We are makinmg a concerted effort to get the word out prior to our next GTG sometime in Feb. Not sure if that qualifies us as anything "official" but ....

Randz71 and mrsRandz71 are in the Lubbock Area. We've been tagging almost everyone we see.

thanks, its an old pic taken after I did the cladding. Just wait for about a month and I will unveil the new Dave02Z66SS

DUH I'm falling behind :2:

Miss Avalanche
Alamo City Chapter Coordinator
San Antonio, Texas
missav02@yahoo.com

:B:

It's been awile since a rollcall was done here. 

Just who is the current Region IV Coordinator?  And the Texas Coordinator?

Don't know if we have a Texas Co-ordinator any more. I Think zukracer is still the Region IV co-ordinator. I'm the CC for DFW.

OK.  I was curious because there is a place to fill in the region coordinator on the pamphlets I printed out recently.  I just left that part blank.

AViator said:
OK. I was curious because there is a place to fill in the region coordinator on the pamphlets I printed out recently. I just left that part blank.

I don't think we have an active CC for the Houston area here. It is Texavfan on TOS

Back