• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalanche Girls Pics

K

Kalama

I live in Hawaii and am thinking of getting an Avalanche (currently Sporttrac). ?I started an "ST Girl" Yahoo Group with pics of me and my ST. ?Others have followed and uploaded their pics. ?This might be fun for the Avalanche site too. ?Yahoo Groups are easy to start and are free with 30megs of space. ?To see what I have done, My homemade Yahoo Group Site is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KalamaMembers/

Take Care, kalama

Click here to see image - caution PG-13 content

Edited by Admin - image too large

thank god you said girls of avalanche, and not guys... I don't think I want any one to see pictures of me in a thong hanging onto an AV. For that matter, I don't think anyone would want to see me in a thong in the first place... ;D

I hope this site does not stoop so low. I personally would not welcome such posts, probably someone advertising for something more. I wonder just what they would be advertising? Hmmmmm

On second thought maybe we could sell a calender with pictures of our Avs and us in a thong for each month. How about it gandolphxx?

DocToss - how did I get in this conversation ?:rolleyes:

I thought the object was to raise money, not run folks off to reduce the traffic ;D

Next we will be asking Hugh Hefner to sponsor an AV meet :cool:

Update:

Kalama - I tried to go to your link - just to check it out, of course, and got this message:

Warning
This group contains adult content.
We're sorry, you have reached an age-restricted area of Yahoo! Groups.

LMAO ;D

Nope No advertising at all (prove me wrong)....just having a bit of fun. Most of the girls here wear beach wear like this. Nothing butt nekid or anything like that....

Just playing around gandolphxx. Nothing meant. Tom. PS Also I am trying to get my posts above 100 to see if I progress.

WAIT! there is a pic of a ford on this club now? :cautious:

(and yes guys i did notice the girl) :p

I think if the Chief can get some girls like that to pose with our trucks, we should make a calendar, and sell it to help raise money for the website. I would certainly buy it!

I was thinking more of a Sport Luxury Utility Truck calendar myself...

Spork_Av.
Re: Burka....just a bit of Photoshop and Time Magazine photo archives....take care, Kalama

recipe for making a fix or repair daily ST lood good:

(1) take one admittably clean ST

(2) Add one tiny little local hottie (makes the truck look at least as big as a RAV4, through trick photography)

(3) Use it exclusively in Hawaii, where you will never have to deal with tricky things like, well snow, desert dunes, or Alabama mud .

That's not true, we have to deal with tricky things like, um, mongoose, and, um, sunburn, and bikini crawl, and I think I saw some mud somewhere last year, somewhere.... :)

OH! The stress of it all! ;)

Don't worry, we're just all jealous we don't live on the Big Island.

for the heck of it, i did a search to see how far back, we've been tossing around the idea of an Av Lady Calendar... i didn't realize it went back THIS far...  :eek:

Back