• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Spotted Red AV with Ambers - Bailey CO

Blueruck

On Sunday the 14th, I saw a Red 02 AV with Ambers on 285 near Crow Hill - I don't recall seeing a CO member with this truck - was it you?

Blueruck said:
On Sunday the 14th, I saw a Red 02 AV with Ambers on 285 near Crow Hill - I don't recall seeing a CO member with this truck - was it you?

It wasn't me (mine is IB) but...

I spotted a Red Av with Amber DRLs heading NB on I-25, mile marker 174, on Monday the 15th. I think this one had a lift, too. (Couldn't be to sure of the lift since I was just merging onto the SB lane when I spotted the Av, but it sure looked like it.)

Anyone match this description?

-Joe

JoeSpicoli said:
I spotted a Red Av with Amber DRLs heading NB on I-25, mile marker 174, on Monday the 15th. I think this one had a lift, too. (Couldn't be to sure of the lift since I was just merging onto the SB lane when I spotted the Av, but it sure looked like it.)

Anyone match this description?

I am guessing it was RedHotColoAv. I believe he has a 3" lift and is still running stock wheels and tires. As far as I know, he has amber DRL's.

He hasn't been active on the site for a couple months so I am not sure if and when anyone can verify this.

Back