• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Binder for your vehicle

Burrd

Anyone else do a binder for your vehicles?
I just did one for the 'Lanche, new paperwork, all the new car papers, window sticker,  then sections- warranty repairs, repairs,wheels/ tires/battery, aftermarket items, and a maint log,  I always ask over blue book on all of my vehicles when I sell them, when you present someone with a Binder, they love it.  Everything for the vehicle is in it.  I found a '05 dealer brochure, I put it in there too.

I have files for each vehicle, the Tonka truck has service history and whatnot even though I don't plan on ever getting rid of it  >:D
The Kia, I don't think is going to be around much longer as the last owner hid some things (or the dealer) and I'm 100% convinced that it has been wrecked, or something was dropped on it because I have found glass in the headliner and there is paint on the sunroof wind deflector.  :E:
Since our Chrysler 300 we bought brand new, we have been trying to keep all maintenance records and service history noted so when we sell it we have something to help us out.  (y)

Back