• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

1st mods

chow

Well I been looking at all the old post about intake systems and have a few questios that I hope you can answer.
1st which one is the best intake, K&N, Volant, Pro Cold or another? Also when adding a intake will it void out my warrenty? Even if its C.A.R.B legal?
ANd my 2nd mod is going to be Magnaflow cat-back exhaust.

only advise I will give is dont touch anything.... you will regret it, when a 30 buck sticker mod leads to a 300 dollar mod, leads to a 3000 dollar mod.... leads to... etc etc .....LOL

Welcome to Modders Nonanonymous Chow

IMHO there are no perfect intakes, exhausts, etc. Plow through all the old threads (the search function is your friend) and IM or e-mail folks who seem to share your driving habits and interest. >:D

Warranty issues are not black and white, you have the law on your side but the dealer has a lot of say about what voids it with wide variations between dealerships. :eek:

Grey Av is correct a sane man would run but if you continue down the slippery slope hopefully the amount your wallet will lighten will be more than offset by the satisfaction you get from the way your Av drives, looks and sounds. :B:

YMMV,

Joe

Back