• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2016 Avalanche ANY CHANCE ? ? ?

scooty

Is there any credible information on any future Avalanche models ??? I would like to buy a new truck but every other truck ton the road is a new Silverado or GMC Sierra, I guess there's just something special about the AVALANCHE  !  !  !

This is about as close as they are going to get to one.. Not even close..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVRckqxjsnc

google "2016 Chevy Avalanche" and see what comes up!

Didit

Randy said:
This is about as close as they are going to get to one.. Not even close..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVRckqxjsnc

Wow,  basically everything but the midgate. Even a few enhancements we sorely asked for in the av's like remote locking saddles and bed divider. Sadly though,  adding these features to the silverado likely means they have no intention of coming out with another Avalanche.

This question has been asked before in many threads probably since the first hints that the AV was going to be stopped in 2013......
For me the video Silverado in above post  is close but no AV.....it will ride like a truck not the Suburban smooth ride and by not having the midgate you loose the ability to have an 8 ft. bed when you need it in a shorter wheelbase to fit in a garage or smaller parking spot.

:deadhorse:

I wish they would I would be first in line to order it.... but no, no plans for the Avalanche I was at a dealer meeting and asked about future Avalanche models and GM's main focus now is building vehicles that fill the mass markets 4+1 (Cruze, Malibu, Equinox, Traverse + Silverado) they are not focused on nitch market vehicles. Sad but that is the response I got from the folks at General Motors :(

ok, I need someone to go buy the High country Silverado then take a 2012 AVY midgate and choice accessories and add them, then get the 2016 suburban suspension and add it, then modify the 2012 sail panels to work and we will have the 2016 AVY. :C: One can only dream!!!

Back