• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Is there anyone still out there?

realdealhere

Only 2 Texas posts this year? I just bought a 2004 and was hoping to get with some othe Avalanche owners. Do I have to go out of state?

Hey there!  Use to be active in both the Houston and San Antonio groups.  Left the state for an assignment but since returning haven't been active nor have I seen much being posted.  I see you are in the Pearland area, I'm in Friendswood.

Still some of us out here. I just don't visit very often anymore. Been busy!

Do any of you ever use your tonneau cover bag? I didn't get one with my truck and don't want to scratch them up when off the truck. However, if they rub together in the bag I don't see the point. Sorry, i sometimes tend to ramble.

Tribal AV said:
It's been soooo long I forgot how to post.  :beating:

:wave: :wave: :wave: Its been a long time since I've seen Tribal AV in a post on the boards  :eek: :eek:

I need some nice custom black diamond decals made  >:D

realdealhere said:
Do any of you ever use your tonneau cover bag? I didn't get one with my truck and don't want to scratch them up when off the truck. However, if they rub together in the bag I don't see the point. Sorry, i sometimes tend to ramble.
There are foam dividers inside the bag at each end.

I am located in the Houston area, and have had my truck going on about a year come October. I am driving a 2013 Texas edition Chevy AV.

Love my truck and have been enjoying the reliability of my vehicle. Love to go camping and enjoy a nice cook out.

Once the weather cools off some, I would like to go out to camp more and possible have a meet up together with other AV owners in Texas.

Have a great day everyone!!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Arlington here. I am back on the board again also.  Work got in the way of things for a while, time to get that turned around.

Guess I have been gone too long.. I lost all my bow ties and stuff.

Welcome back TexasAVY and welcome beyer1983, I know the board have been slow since I have been on.

Not many people in my area that are on the board, and in Texas the others that do post are in other cities.

Hope yall have a great day.

:welcome: :wave:

I am now in Texas been here for 2 years now in San Antonio don't have an Avalanche right now traded it in and got a Silverado now have a Demo for work so actively looking for a nice used Avalanche to have for a extra truck to drive on weekends. But met some folks from down here some years back like (2005ish)

:wave:  I still have mine.  I just don't have the time to get on the here anymore.  I have a 2 1/2 year old boy now that takes up all my time.

I guess I didn't realize how long it had been since I was on here. Last post was 2013. Sold my AV about that time and basically traded the mods I was doing on the AV for the frame off resto on my 1968 C10.

I really miss having the AV, so now I am in the market for a new to me one... probably after the first of the year. I look forward to getting  back in the swing of things.

I am in the Humble, TX area.

Hello from Flint Texas, I am a new member and looking for fellow AV'ers to hang out with. Get back with me and let's cruise

Out of curiosity, are there any Lubbock, Texas Avy owners still active on this forum? I see a lot of Avalanches running round town. It almost seems as if there’s been a reemergence of them lately.

Back