• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2015 Nationals Charity Raffle Donations and other donated Items: Updated 7/20

4x4dreamer

PM 2023
SM 2018
SM 2017
PM 2013
SM 2008
SCFM_logo.jpg

This is be the official thread for the donations/items received for the charity raffle at this years 2015 National GTG!

If you would like to personally contribute items to the raffle, door prizes, auction items, etc.  it would be greatly appreciated. Anyone that would like to do so, please PM me and we will get the details worked out. Upon donating something, you will be placed on our list of contributors.

[size=16pt]***Hugz has challenged all former coordinators (and members alike) to donate something to the raffle! He knows what you all are capable of
 >:D

If you would like a flyer to give to your local Chevrolet Dealership, should they want to donate any items, please PM me as well and I can send you a color copy in an email.

Event%20Flyer.jpg

As the donations come in, I will post photo's here of the items! Don't forget, the proceeds from this raffle will go to benefit a great cause

The following items have been donated!

Stoner Solutions has donated the following items to our Raffle​

IMG_4786.jpg

Stoner complete glass clean up kit and sample lens wipes​

IMG_4787.jpg

Stoner 30 minute shine kit!​

We would like to thank Stoner Solutions for their generous donation to our raffle!

Chevy Mall ,the largest distributer of licensed GM Products, has donated the following official merchandise!

IMG_4792.jpg

An official 2015 Cruise Week Desk Calendar​

IMG_4790.jpg

A ladies small (very small) "LOVE CHEVROLET" T-Shirt​

IMG_4791.jpg

A pair of awesome Chevrolet Sunglasses​

IMG_4793.jpg

A limited production Corvette Banner! This thing is SWEET!​

We would like to thank Chevy Mall for their generous donations!

My MOM has donated an original "California Car Duster" to the raffle! This thing is sweet! (She bought me one too  >:D )​

IMG_4789.jpg

Thanks MOM!!!  (y)

Member Calicak89 has donated a duplicolor caliper paint kit! The color is yellow This is a very good kit that has everything to make your calipers nice and bright!

Cal%20paint.jpg

Thank you Tom, for your donation!

Member Hugz has donated the following items to the raffle:

image-3.jpg
[/URL]

An AV Ladies Pampering Basket! Including a $25 Gift Certificate to Bath and Body Works!

image-2.jpg

A candy basket filled with all kinds of goodies!

image-4.jpg

An AV kids basket (Boy)

image.jpg

An AV Kids basket (Girl)​

Many thanks to you Hugz (Mike)

Member, EricB has agreed to donate some of his special homemade BBQ sauce!!! Ive heard great things about this sauce!​

Thank you Eric, for your donation!

www.rockauto.com has donated the following items to our raffle!

IMG_4892.jpg

A $25 Gift Certificate, Magnets, and other promotional items to go in the welcome bags!​

We thank Rock Auto for their donation!

Summit Racing Equipment has donated one of their complete car show kits to our get together!

IMG_4890.jpg

This is complete with a 3x5 Color Banner, Goody Bags, Sticker Sheets, ID Cards (which will be used this year), kids choice judge stickers and voting ballots!

Many thanks to Summit Racing for their donation! And a big thank you to GoldBowTie for setting it up  (y)

www.griotsgarage.com has donated the following items to our charity raffle!

IMG_4891.jpg

A bottle of their high quality spray on wax, a bottle of their wheel cleaner, and a very nice applicator cloth.​

Many thanks to Griots Garage for their donation!

Member GoldBowTie has donated several items to this years Raffle!  

IMG_9381.jpg

A Bed Panel Storage Bag in excellent condition

IMG_9382_1.jpg

A Factory 6 Disk CD Changer VIA WVBubba! (will need to be dealer unlocked) Unlock PIN provided!!! perfect if yours has worn buttons!

IMG_9385.jpg

A Factory Engine Cover for any 2002-2006 AV VIA WVBubba

index.php

A 6 piece socket set from his employer, KenTool

A PCM from a 2005 Avalanche & A PCM from a 2006 Yukon Denali

Many thanks, Jim,  for your generous donation!

Our friends at http://www.drcolorchip.com , the leading place for professional touch up paint repair, have donated the following:

Road%20Rash%20Kit.jpg

A gift certificate good for a Complete Road Rash Repair Kit valued at $67!!!!!!

They have also donated some promotional literature and two posters!​

Thank you Dr. ColorChip for your generous donation!

One of our site sponsors, Right Car Stuff (www.rightcarstuff.com), has made a generous donation to this years charity raffle!

IMG_4939.jpg

A can of Carworx Refinish Restorer and microfiber cloths. By far the best cladding treatment there is!

IMG_4938.jpg

A COMPLETE Race Glaze Clean-Up Kit!!

IMG_4940.jpg

A Car Worx interior kit consisting of a can of their glass cleaner and cockpit spray!​

Many thanks to Brian & rightcarstuff for their generous donation!!!

Volunteer Chevrolet (www.volunteerchevrolet.com) in Sevierville, TN has donated the following items to our raffle:

IMG_4941.jpg

Ball Caps, Coffee Mugs, CD Cases, and coin holders

We thank you Volunteer Chevrolet, for your donation!

Our friends at Duragloss Car Care Products (www.duragloss.com) have donated the following items to the raffle:      

IMG_4962.jpg

A Mens X-Large T Shirt and Some promotional items  

IMG_4963.jpg

One of their Complete Car Care Buckets!​

Many Thanks to Duragloss for their donation!

My local State Farm Insurance agent has donated the following items to our get together!

IMG_4971.jpg

Wrist Key Chains, Pencils, Decals, Ice Scrapers, & Temporary Tattoo's

We thank you Dan Ritchey & State Farm Insurance for your donation!

BigC Mich and Kimmer have donated a Meguiars Complete Car Car Kit to the raffle!

unnamed.jpg

Many thanks Casey & Kim for your donation!

Member james21 has donated a rust removal and prevention kit to the raffle!

unnamed-2.jpg
[/URL]​

Many thanks James, for your donation!

O'Reilly Auto Parts in Sevierville, TN has donated an Oil Change Kit to our raffle!

image_1.jpg

Many thanks to O'Reilly for their donation!

NAPA Auto Parts in Sevierville, TN has donated a very nice SAW 3/8 drive socket set to the raffle!

image_3.jpg

Many thanks to NAPA for their donation!

Tennessee State Bank has donated a very nice cooler gift bag to our raffle!

image_4.jpg

Many thanks to Tennessee State Bank for their generous donation!

Didit & his friends from work have donated some nice ball caps to our raffle

image.jpg

Thank you Mike & Friends for the donation!

Intimidatoruag has donated some quick clean up items to our raffle!

image_2.jpg

We thank you john, for your donation!

I have been working diligently to get items for the charity raffle. I have several commitments, but nothing in person just yet. I will post as I get them as the GTG draws nearer.

I hope to make this years raffle comparable to last year, but I don't know if I can top it!

4x4dreamer said:
I have been working diligently to get items for the charity raffle. I have several commitments, but nothing in person just yet. I will post as I get them as the GTG draws nearer.

I hope to make this years raffle comparable to last year, but I don't know if I can top it!
Sure you can. (y)

Donations are slowly starting to come in! Pictures will follow suit in the next couple of weeks.

I apologize for the lack of activity in the last couple of weeks. Ive had an AWFUL bout with some sort of "not flu" bug thats been going around... I hope to be better by July  :p :mad:

Stoner Solutions has donated the following items to our Raffle​

IMG_4786.jpg

Stoner complete glass clean up kit and sample lens wipes​

IMG_4787.jpg

Stoner 30 minute shine kit!​

We would like to thank Stoner Solutions for their generous donation to our raffle!

Chevy Mall ,the largest distributer of licensed GM Products, has donated the following official merchandise!

IMG_4792.jpg

An official 2015 Cruise Week Desk Calendar​

IMG_4790.jpg

A ladies small (very small) "LOVE CHEVROLET" T-Shirt​

IMG_4791.jpg

A pair of awesome Chevrolet Sunglasses​

IMG_4793.jpg

A limited production Corvette Banner! This thing is SWEET!​

We would like to thank Chevy Mall for their generous donations!

MOM has donated an original "California Car Duster" to the raffle! This thing is sweet! (She bought me one too  >:D )​

IMG_4789.jpg

Thanks MOM!!!  (y)

4x4dreamer said:
My MOM has donated an original "California Car Duster" to the raffle! This thing is sweet! (She bought me one too  >:D )​

IMG_4789.jpg

Thanks MOM!!!  (y)
Those things are great.  I've had one in my garage for years.

I have a Dupli-Color Ceramic Caliper Paint Kit that was in a "lot" of items a friend and I bought at a liquidation sale. It comes with everything you need except for a small brush to scrub the calipers during prep.
We got 2 kits, one red and one yellow. We used the red one on his Tahoe with success. I have no interest in having yellow calipers so I figured this is as good a place as any for it to go.

Attachments

• Cal paint.jpg
    Cal paint.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 176
Calicak89 said:
I have a Dupli-Color Ceramic Caliper Paint Kit that was in a "lot" of items a friend and I bought at a liquidation sale. It comes with everything you need except for a small brush to scrub the calipers during prep.
We got 2 kits, one red and one yellow. We used the red one on his Tahoe with success. I have no interest in having yellow calipers so I figured this is as good a place as any for it to go.

Thank you Tom!!!!  :yourock:

Member Hugz has agreed to donate the following items:

A Candy Basket for the "Kids" Just enough to wire them up for the drive home

An AV Ladies Pampering Bakset, because we can't forget the ones that put up with our addiction!  :love:

Many thanks to you Hugz (Mike)

Hugz has also challenged all former coordinators (and members alike) to donate something to the raffle! He knows what you all are capable of  >:D

Once I get a few pics I will post them. And as I said I will send with Moosc if I'm not able to make it.
And I know there are a LOT of members out there that can pull together something for this to make this memorable.

4x4
Maybe in the first post you can include a summary of all the donations for one central place for stuff?

Hugz said:
Once I get a few pics I will post them. And as I said I will send with Moosc if I'm not able to make it.
And I know there are a LOT of members out there that can pull together something for this to make this memorable.

4x4
Maybe in the first post you can include a summary of all the donations for one central place for stuff?

Good idea! Done! I agree with you Hugz, I've been through all of the old GTG threads and there are a lot of folks that are very creative!

Member, EricB has agreed to donate some of his special homemade BBQ sauce!!! Ive heard great things about this sauce!​

www.rockauto.com has donated the following items to our raffle!

IMG_4892.jpg

A $25 Gift Certificate, Magnets, and other promotional items to go in the welcome bags!​

We thank Rock Auto for their donation!

Summit Racing Equipment has donated one of their complete car show kits to our get together!

IMG_4890.jpg

This is complete with a 3x5 Color Banner, Goody Bags, Sticker Sheets, ID Cards (which will be used this year), kids choice judge stickers and voting ballots!

Many thanks to Summit Racing for their donation! And a big thank you to GoldBowTie for setting it up  (y)

www.griotsgarage.com has donated the following items to our charity raffle!

IMG_4891.jpg

A bottle of their high quality spray on wax, a bottle of their wheel cleaner, and a very nice applicator cloth.​

Many thanks to Griots Garage for their donation!

4x4dreamer said:

I'll add a few other things as well.  Got some ideas, and trust me, if my customers are any indication, you'll like them!

EricB said:
I'll add a few other things as well.  Got some ideas, and trust me, if my customers are any indication, you'll like them!
woo hoo.  :love: :love: :love:

EricB said:

Awesome!!!! Thanks Eric!!! :love: (y)

rightcarstuff said:
The Right Car Stuff will be donating a Race Glaze and Refinish Restorer package!
Very nice. Glad to see a site sponsor helping out!!

rightcarstuff said:
The Right Car Stuff will be donating a Race Glaze and Refinish Restorer package!

Thank you guys again! I will put up details of the packages as soon as I receive them and take pictures! :yourock:

Back