• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2015 Nationals Group Dinner Saturday July 25th, 2015 *UPDATE* 7/22

4x4dreamer

PM 2023
SM 2018
SM 2017
PM 2013
SM 2008
The location for this years group dinner will be Mama's Farmhouse Restaurant.

Banner.jpg

Mama's Farmhouse Restaurant
208 Pickel St.
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

As always, at the National GTG we like to host a group dinner for all of the members. This gives us all a chance to sit down and enjoy good food and fellowship. During dinner, we will also be giving out the certificates for awards won at the Show and Shine!

The group dinner this year is going to run a little differently than in the past. In order to get the best deal possible, I've had to place a deposit on a facility that will accommodate our entire group in a private room and allow us for one set group rate. In order to do this, we will have to collect the money beforehand and pay as one large group.

Mama's Farmhouse is within walking distance of the Host Hotel for those that are able. For those that aren't, or choose to drive, you can get to Mama's without ever getting on the strip and dealing with traffic! :)

Mama's offers a large selection of food in an "all you care to eat" fashion, served family style. Each individual will have the choice of one entre? and there are choices of 5 side dishes per table.

Starters include: salad, bowl of soup, and fresh biscuits & cornbread.

Entre? choices include: Fried Chicken, Country Fried Steak, or Ham

Side choices include: Mashed Potatoes, Chicken and Dumplings, Collard Greens, Missouri's Beans, Macaroni and Cheese, Broccoli Casserole, Sweet Potato Casserole or Fried Okra..

Dessert Choices include: Banana Pudding, Peach Cobbler or Chocolate chip cookies and milk

Pricing is as follows and is all inclusive: Includes Dinner, Drink, dessert, Tax, and Tip

Adults: $20.00

Children 6-12: $10.00

Payment for dinner is required either through PayPal beforehand, or by cash at the GTG whatever you prefer  (y). Meal tickets will be distributed upon arrival to the GTG for those that have paid.

Final count for dinner is required by Wednesday, July 22nd, 2015 at 3:00PM. After this, you cannot be guaranteed a spot with the group

For those that wish to pay via PayPal please include the following information when you make your payment

PayPal email: imgladwell12@gmail.com

Screen Name
Real Name
Contact Number
Number of Adults
Number of Children

If you have any issues with payment, or questions, feel free to PM me and I wont hesitate to answer.

Please post here so we can keep an updated list of who will be attending, only after you're sure you can make it. Specify in your post whether you will be paying via PayPal or at the GTG.

Attending:

1. 4x4dreamer, MOM, & Ash Cash @ GTG
2. Ronthehandymanga +1 Adult Cash @ GTG
3. Goldbowtie & Toots Cash @ GTG
4. Vanthony (+1 Adult) Cash @ GTG
5. Jtrain05 + 1 Adult Cash @ GTG
6. WVAvalanche & Mrs.WVAV Cash @ GTG
7. MS032500 +1 Adult Cash @ GTG
8. Didit & Lu Cash @ GTG
9. Tpicks55 & teach8 Cash @ GTG
10. OldVMer +1 Cash @ GTG
11. BigC Mich & Kimmer Cash @ GTG
12. silverrider +1 Cash @ GTG
13. lewismesta +1 Adult Cash @ GTG
14. Z66 Butch & jomomma PayPal
15. Intimidatoruag +2 Cash @ GTG
16. EricB +1 Cash @ GTG
17. Dluvr22 +2 Cash @ GTG
18 DouglasOak & DirtyGirlAva Cash @ GTG
19. Mdz66 +1 Cash @ GTG
20. S & R + 0.5 Cash @ GTG
21. AVtailgater +1 Cash @ GTG
22. MOOSC +3 Cash @ GTG
23. RC Re-Run +1 & 1 Child Cash @ GTG
24. enoniam +1 Cash @ GTG
25. BnGBleeder +3 Cash @ GTG
26. Calicak89 Paypal
27. redheadedrod +1 Cash @ GTG
28. Ken L. +1 Cash @ GTG
29. 02Z71 +1 Paypal
30. Hugz Cash @ GTG
31. james21 Cash @ GTG
32. wilsonracing +1 Cash @ GTG
33. yukonjack2 +2 Cash @ GTG

Me too with cash. Possibly a + 1

Put me down for 2 cash at the GTG

Don't forget to sign up for dinner. I don't want anyone to go home hungry  >:D

Two for dinner please.  We'll go with the flow and pay cash at the GTG. 

--OldVMer

Since we won't be there until at least Thursday I will go ahead with a PayPal payment for 2 (Z66 BUTCH & jomomma). We may have 4 or 5 family members joining us but I have not heard for sure yet, if so their payment will be later......

Z66 BUTCH said:
Since we won't be there until at least Thursday I will go ahead with a PayPal payment for 2 (Z66 BUTCH & jomomma). We may have 4 or 5 family members joining us but I have not heard for sure yet, if so their payment will be later......

Butch, I don't have to pay until we eat on Saturday, so you can pay me anytime before then. I've already paid the deposit, so all we have to do is pay for however many actually show up. I just need the final count 72 hours beforehand!

4x4dreamer said:
Butch, I don't have to pay until we eat on Saturday, so you can pay me anytime before then. I've already paid the deposit, so all we have to do is pay for however many actually show up. I just need the final count 72 hours beforehand!

Understood.....already sent in PayPal for jomomma & I. I will let the family know. See ya then!

Aw man!  I want to do this....but that will run me about $90 for dinner...unfortunately kinda steep for us with all of the other costs involved in the trip.   :needhug:

ARMYtango said:
Aw man!  I want to do this....but that will run me about $90 for dinner...unfortunately kinda steep for us with all of the other costs involved in the trip.   :needhug:

Ive come to find that even fast food in pigeon forge can be as expensive if you're not thrifty.  :(

Can you please add DouglasOak and DirtyGirlAva to the list.

Cash... (I hope you take Canadian Tire money!!)
images

DouglasOak said:
Can you please add DouglasOak and DirtyGirlAva to the list.

Cash... (I hope you take Canadian Tire money!!)
images

I don't know about that  >:D

Back