• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

tips and tricks for pigeon forge and the Nats (helpful info)

Old No.7 Avalanche

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2006
Okay folks,my wife and i spent the weekend at pigeon forge this weekend (family).i decided to check out some of the areas and got some useful info.
Pigeon Forge travel planner,digital versions as well as e-newsletters are available just go to www.MyPigeonForge.com
Tennessee road updates visit TNN511.com or call 511 or 1-877-244-0065
Visitor info center there are various centers but only 2 are city operated. Pigeon forge welcome center traffic light #0 or traffic light #5.
For members that like to bring their pets their are accommodations you can locate them by the pet friendly symbols (paw print).if your plans include Dollywood,the park offers Doggywood for them,although reservations are limited so call in advance 1800-365-5996.
Traffic tips call 1800-251-9100

Pigeon Forge maps are designed using the traffic lights, from 0-10 (although there is a light after 0 as well as a 2,2a,2b and one after 3,) those were put in as of this year.
This will help. Getting to places faster as well as if members want to meet later.

I have just about every attractions address and number so if anyone needs info,put it here or text me at 1917-757-2599 for quicker results.

P.S if anyone want to do something different,the titanic experience is possibly the most moving experience i have ever went to.it is a great way to spend 3 hrs.it is a self guided tour.

Alright Frankie! (y)

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip down this coming weekend since I've got good friday off (if we can find a place to stay)

I plan on accomplishing what I can while I'm down there from Thursday-Sunday.

Thanks for the awesome info! And the HELP!

-Ian

4x4dreamer said:
Alright Frankie! (y)

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip down this coming weekend since I've got good friday off (if we can find a place to stay)

I plan on accomplishing what I can while I'm down there from Thursday-Sunday.

Thanks for the awesome info! And the HELP!

-Ian
Check out the pin oak inn 2065 parkway 1-865-774-0899 it's anywhere from 26.95 and up based on availability. Our king size room was 37$+tax. It helps if you have AAA. It is located directly across the street from wonderworks/titanic/hatfield mcoys.
It's your run of the mill motel but surprisingly it is very clean.has microwave,fridge,wifi.ect

I am headed over after the the Kentucky Derby.

Check out Groupon website. Deals always popping up. Just purchased the old time photo normally $80 for like $15. Hamster ball for like $20

If anyone is interested, one of my customers is a hypnotist and does a show in a small theatre at the base of the space needle.  If you want to go, and some will be part of the show as he takes audience members to hypnotize, call them and tell them Eric from The Soda Fountain said there was a discount. He has already told me he would do that. 

By the way, if you've never seen a friend beat the day lights out of a chair because he thinks he's horse racing, or if you've never seen your daughter in law get pinched and not flinch, then just have someone get near her and feel pain , well, you just don't know what you're missing!  It's a fun show! 

(855) 489-6424

Wow EricB if I went under Hypnosis you folks would never talk to me again. :laugh:

MS03 2500 said:
Wow EricB if I went under Hypnosis you folks would never talk to me again. :laugh:

Nah!! You won't do anything you're not already willing to do.

My daughter in law was hilarious when he hypnotized her and that was in about 20 seconds here in the store. Seeing someone tank their arm away just from being brushed up against is hilarious!

MS03 2500 said:

I wouldn't care to be hypnotized either... If you ask the OH/WV/PA crew, I do a good enough job of embarrassing myself when I am fully alert  :laugh:

4x4dreamer said:
I wouldn't care to be hypnotized either... If you ask the OH/WV/PA crew, I do a good enough job of embarrassing myself when I am fully alert  :laugh:

I tried.  Couldn't "let go" enough to go completely under.  Not everybody has to do it, but 8-10 folks willing to try make for a good show.

EricB said:
I tried.  Couldn't "let go" enough to go completely under.  Not everybody has to do it, but 8-10 folks willing to try make for a good show.

I might pay to watch some other folks get hypnotized  :laugh:

Back