• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AC Belt part #

ARMYtango

Hey all...

Looking to replace the belts on my 04...and found the part # for the serpentine belt  (I believe it's 4060922?)...but cannot find the part number for the AC belt.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

I'm a dummy....I looked there before I posted this originally because it looked like they were listing only the serpentine belts...
then, after you posted, I decided to look again, and there really was AC belts there...lol
Thanks!

I got two from the Local auto parts store, I never put the A/C belt on, I was surprised to see two belts on there when I replaced the main belt. 

This reminds me when I was at a local auto parts store to replace both belts. The young thing behind the counter was very attainment that I only had one belt the serpentine. Did not want to listen to what I was saying.  :beating:
The owner who I know quite well told him to get his arss out to my truck and crawl under and see. It was pouring out, the look on his drenched face  :-[ when he came back in.
Priceless.

Back