• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Show and Shine/Car Show

Texascwgrl

Charter Member
SM 2003
Come out and join us in a fundraising event at Madison High School to support
the Mighty Maverick Band and Flags!

DATE:      APRIL 11TH 2015

WHERE:  5005 STAHL RD.
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78247

TIME:     7AM ~ 4PM

$15.00 per vehicle entry (proceeds to help the Madison Band)

COME AND JOIN US
FOR SOME GOOD
FOOD FROM LOCAL
FOOD TRUCKS, GREAT
MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT
FROM OUR MADISON
BAND & FLAGS!!!

We are looking for something of a head-count, so let me know who is in  :cool: :B: :love: (y)

Attending:
Texascwgrl

GoldBowTie said:
Looks like the AV-spirit has faded.  :cry:
:needhug: See you in Pigeon Forge.

Yea, it is a bummer.  I am actually considering selling mine, maybe at Nationals.
We will see.  I have thought about it before then cannot bring my self to do it  :needhug:

Texascwgrl said:
Yea, it is a bummer.  I am actually considering selling mine, maybe at Nationals.
We will see.  I have thought about it before then cannot bring my self to do it  :needhug:

This makes me sad to think of you being AV-less.  :6:

Texascwgrl said:
Yea, it is a bummer.  I am actually considering selling mine, maybe at Nationals.
We will see.  I have thought about it before then cannot bring my self to do it  :needhug:

:eek: :eek: :eek:  :cry: Or should I say  :beating:

Texascwgrl said:
Yea, it is a bummer.  I am actually considering selling mine, maybe at Nationals.
We will see.  I have thought about it before then cannot bring my self to do it  :needhug:

Where is my checkbook?  :rolleyes:

4x4dreamer said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:  :cry: Or should I say  :beating:

Where is my checkbook?  :rolleyes:

LOL!
I have one member that already gave me an offer, not full offer of what I am asking, but a fair offer.
We shall see.  I have a lot of fond memories tied up in that truck  :love:

DON'T DO IT.

Take it from me.  LOL

I got rid of my 2003 because I lost my job and started a new one which was in a different state and the price of gas was killing me.

A few years latter I got my 2004 Grumpe Av and got rid of that several years latter, it just wasn't as good as the arrival blue one I had.

I went thru a couple Chrysler 300's and just got rid of my 2013 pathfinder and picked up a 2002 "ARRIVAL BLUE" ( I thought they only made the INDIGO BLUE in 2002.) with 97000 miles on it and in great shape.

At least now I got rid of the $400+ monthly car payment and will have plenty of money to mod.  LOL

RON

Back