• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Bed Mat?

ZakRhyno

I been trying to find a replacement bed mat for my 2007 Avalanche but can't find a replacement for it. Does anybody have an GM part number or link to a place?

Ebay or craigslist

ZakRhyno said:
Maybe it better to go to an junkyard and see if I can get one.

I got a factory defect one for a full size pickup at Big Lots for $20 and cut it to fit my S10, extra piece I cut off fit perfect for the tailgate. I wouldn't overpay for a new or used one  :B:

I got a new thick rubber bed mat for a step-side Chevy pickup for about $80.

It is a fairly close fit side to side and doesn't cover the floor drain holes.

I just cut off the extra length to fit.

Works well for me.

mags said:
Do you want a original one?

No, just thinking about replacing mine as it was not so clean after so much use. Use it to much and wear it out.

The problem I'm thinking about is the water management system in the bed. If I put a regular flat mat on it will the system not drain correct? If I get a basic one it just cover up the drains and if I even cut holes for the small drains how much will it stay in place and all. That just really the only concern I have.

ZakRhyno said:
Not much of a hit when I look, so far, they come and go.

What general area are you from. Shipping one is going to cost a bunch, they are very heavy.

I can find one, but shipping $$$

ZakRhyno said:
The problem I'm thinking about is the water management system in the bed. If I put a regular flat mat on it will the system not drain correct? If I get a basic one it just cover up the drains and if I even cut holes for the small drains how much will it stay in place and all. That just really the only concern I have.

See my post above yours.

Zero cutting around the floor drains.

Zero drain issues.

Zero movement issues.

I found this picture that best shows my mat.

I picked it up at a local truck accessory store for about $80.

The salesman and I measured my bed and found the ones for a step-side GM pickup truck were the closest fit of everything he had in stock.

Seems like I cut off around a foot from the end since our beds are shorter.

It covers all but about one inch on either side without any side trimming and it does not move around once placed on the floor.

Heavy, thick and extremely non-skid.

About 1/4 inch thick and very tough material.

Hope this helps.

I just pickup a 2009 LTZ last wednesday and found that I did not have a bed mat.I found this on ebay I bought one tonight.

I do not know the seller so I have nothing to gain by posting this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Weather-Trunk-Bed-Liner-Cargo-Mat-Rubber-Black-Midnight-Shadow-Std-2D-/351132688676?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item51c123a124&vxp=mtr

Hope this helps you out.
                                  :B:  Munds  :B:

EXT4ME said:
See my post above yours.

Zero cutting around the floor drains.

Zero drain issues.

Zero movement issues.

I found this picture that best shows my mat.

I picked it up at a local truck accessory store for about $80.

The salesman and I measured my bed and found the ones for a step-side GM pickup truck were the closest fit of everything he had in stock.

Seems like I cut off around a foot from the end since our beds are shorter.

It covers all but about one inch on either side without any side trimming and it does not move around once placed on the floor.

Heavy, thick and extremely non-skid.

About 1/4 inch thick and very tough material.

Hope this helps.

What type of mats do you have in the bed?

munds Z71 said:
I just pickup a 2009 LTZ last wednesday and found that I did not have a bed mat.I found this on ebay I bought one tonight.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/All-Weather-Trunk-Bed-Liner-Cargo-Mat-Rubber-Black-Midnight-Shadow-Std-2D-/351132688676?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item51c123a124&vxp=mtr

Hope this helps you out.
                                   :B:   Munds  :B:

Thanks

ZakRhyno said:
What type of mats do you have in the bed?

If you are asking what BRAND of mat it is, sorry, I haven't got a clue.

Here is a link to the local truck accessory store where I bought mine.

http://www.goodselltruck.com/Goodsell_Truck_Accessories/TRUCK_BED.html

Even their website does not list a brand name for the bed mat.

I bought the one for a step-side pickup truck and cut off the extra length.

Hope that helps.

Like everything else if it looks to good to be true then it is.This mat does not even come close to fitting a AV

but I call them back and they refund my money and told me to keep the mat.

I would differently buy from this company again.

munds Z71 said:

Hope this helps you out.
                                   :B:   Munds  :B:

Back