• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Looking for new friends and fellow AV owners.

Elder_Warlock

:wave:
Good morning to all, I am in the Houston area on the NW side of town, specifically near HWY 290 and Hollister. I work near Jones and Grant and would like to meet up with some other Avalanache owners, get a group of us together so that we can start hanging out more, have meetings and social gatherings :cheers:, go out camping and even plan out some cruises like the thread that I read (Houston Chapter Cruise). Maybe get together and have a tailgate party of something just to hang out. I do a lot of camping, run a Communal Kitchen with other friends and have the cooking equipment so getting together to cook something is easy for me. Hope to hear from other Avalanche owners on the site that are in the Houston Area.
:welcome:

Looking forward to your replies.

Well it hsa only been a day, I have read through some other threads and see that most responses are much older.

Hoping to hear from some more members soon and looking forward to getting together some time.

Hope yall have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

(y)

Its all good GoldBowTie, I realize that the forums on here are a little slower and can see that there is not as much traffic as there once was.

How is your day going?

Well happy Friday everyone, hope that your day is going well and that it is a great one to start your weekend.

Planning on taking a road trip to do some start watching tonight.

Will be driving out to a small quiet scenic overlook just past La Grange, TX off of Hwy 71. It is really just past West Point, TX, but not many people know of the locations.

Closest Address on Google Maps is:

33995 Texas 71 West Point, TX 78963

Would be great to meet some other Avalanche Owners out there and do some start gazing tonight, maybe do a little grilling out there for dinner or at least have a small fire in one of the two fire pit/ grills.

There are two picnic tables and stations with the fire pit out there and it is raised above the surrounding area, some of the darkest sky area between Houston and Austin, TX.

Yall have a great day.

Cheers! :wave:

Texascwgrl,

Thank for the message, well I have friends in San Antonio as well and sometimes take a trip over there to visit.

Hope all is well for you and that you are having a great day.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Back