• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

diablo intune questions

xoutofmyheadx

ok so i got this yesterday thru the mail. today before anything i made aure it was up to date. hook kt up to my truck and it pulls out the stock tune. in about 90 seconds or so it getz to 100 percent and sits there for the next 10mins with the load wheel still spinning. now maybe i messed up at thiz point cause after sitting thefe with it at 100 for 10mins i thought well its stuck somehow so i turned ths key off.
imediately it swid it was finnished. no errors at all. th new tune failed to install so it went to put the stock tune back in and did this again to me. . . i guess my question is ive never delt with a tuner before so do these things happen? did i mess something up? i drove my truck to work today and everything was fine.
  another question is, i looked thru everything and i have no optiin for gear adjustment. other forum said its in the speed option but i looked ther and its only top speed.

ok so tried it today and boom didnt take me but 10mins. but i still have no setting for gearing which is 90percent of the reason i bought this to begin with

no gear ratio setting available for class 2 GM vehicles, which is what your 2003 is.. 

you'd need to get a custom tune done in order to get the gear ratio changed.. post up your files on diablosport's forum and they can do it for ya...

Back