• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Seeking repair parts resource -used or new - HELP!

HockeyDad_15

Hey, everyone!  I have an 02 Z71 w/cladding that was - up until 9/13/14 an exceptional example in beauty and preservation!  My 16 y/o son drove her hard in to the back of a Ford pickup that night leaving me with a very clean Av with a lot of front passenger side damage.  I'm looking for a ton of parts mostly the following:  pass. fender, hood, air box, radiator overflow bottle, support hardware, etc - basically a front clip sans everything left of center.  Also looking for header, grille and bumper cover +
Lenses - all - passenger side.  I took full coverage off the vehicle in April and really wish I hadn't.  ANY help locating parts for my baby would be GREATLY appreciated. I've started the work - but I'm finding part prices all over the map.  Also, admins, please let me know if this sort of post is ok or if it has another location that's more appropriate.  Thank you I advance to any suggestions!

www.car-part.com for used parts

I been using that site for years LOL

I have parts here in GA for that and there in black, I sold the Rt fender so that's gone but I have the the hood the core support and related parts, the grill was bad so that's gone.  PM me if you're interested.  R.

I've been trading emails with a couple in southern New Jersey that have a 2002 Green Cladded AV they are parting out. I have only asked about the pass side doors, which they say are perfect. I don't know about anything else. They are about to send it off for scrap, so you better act quick.

Search Craigslist, New Jersey, South Jersey, post id: 4675609137

I also have their phone number if the craigslist post expires before you see this.

Hello,
        Where are you located I have a stock hood for a 02 2500 (Gray) I put a cowl induction on mine I will sell it to you cheap  I live in Victor NY ( upstate )

Back