• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

HOLIDAY DINNER 8 DECEMBER 13th BILLS STEAKHOUSE Bronson MI 1:30PM

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
HOLIDAY DINNER 8

Let's get the "FAMILY" together for the 2014 Holiday Dinner GTG!!  

We are planning this GTG a month earlier for a couple reasons...

1)  The weather should be a lot more friendly for peeps traveling further distances.
2)  There will not be a snowmobile auction across the street so parking will be much less painful.

Who:     The Avalanche Family
What:    2014 Holiday Dinner GTG
Where:  Bill's Steak House in Bronson Michigan  Bill's Steak House
When:   Saturday, DECEMBER 13, 2014 @ 1:30PM meet and greet and 2PM EAT
Why:     To get the Avy Family together before the hussle and bussle of the Holiday Season hits full force

Can you believe this is our 8th annual Holiday Dinner??

Bills Steak House is a great place for dinner.  We have eaten there many times!!
They open at 3PM on Saturdays however, I asked if they could open a little earlier for us and they agreed!!  
So lets plan on arriving at Bills at 1:30PM for some meet and greet and say  :wave:  to new and old friends!!  
They will open the doors at 2PM for us.  
We will not be able to enter any earlier than that to use the restrooms.

For those interested, you can bring a toy to be donated to the Toys For Tot's again like last year.  This is NOT manditory.  Only if you want to.  
I will collect all donations and take them to a Toys For Tot's drop off location.

Sign up as early as you can because I will need a head count for reservations.   (y)

Bills Steak House
670 W. Chicago Road
Bronson, MI 49028

Secret Meeting Spot
K-Mart Parking Lot
15861 West Michigan Avenue
Marshall, MI 49068
12:00PM Meet 12:30PM Depart

Attending:

1.     BigC Mich & Kimmer
2.     Z66 Butch & jomomma +2
3.     Indimidatoruag & Fam
4.     MS03 2500
5.     Krazycarguy & wifey
6.     redheadedrod & GF
7.     DouglasOak & DirtyGirl
8.     Blue Pig & Mrs. Blue Pig
9.     Kennedy
10.   xoutofmyheadx
11.   Didit & Lu
12.   desirehrdwd & Chel
13.   Underwood, LiL_BiT & boys
14.   Mdz66 &Mrs66

Maybe:

1.     Snyder80
2.     Shels Land & Beav
3.     OBB and Twiggy
4.     mrrevvvs

Put me as a maybe. I don't have my kids that weekend and it's only a 5 hour drive. I should know more about my schedule as time gets closer but I'd love to do a GTG!

Come on, it's not that far of a drive for you Tim.

Only 12 Hrs for Me, throw me down for a maybe, might not be in my AV though.

Its not the drive thats the problem. I have other engagements that weekend. Its trainfest and the model railroad club im part of is taking the layout. I dont expect you to change the date for me, but is there anyway it can get pushed back a week or two?

krazycarguy said:
Its not the drive thats the problem. I have other engagements that weekend.

Same goes for me.  The GTG we do each year in November (also in its 8th year) just West of Pittsburgh is based on a date set by the community of Volant and their holiday kick off festival. Unfortunately It's also the 8th of November, too bad I can't be in both places at once.

I got to say, that i would probably miss this, now that Tom brought up the Holiday event in Volant, I've actually wanted to go out to that the past couple years, so I ma end up doing that.

My other option is December 13th.  Will that date work with everyone?

Remember, by then we are getting into potential snow issues.

If my wife qualifies for the world championships AV mods and long distance (440 mi.to Bills ) GTGs will be on hold for a while.  She has 2 more races to earn qualification points and has a realistic shot. We won't know for sure until after her last race in October, so don't change it on my account. Although if she doesn't, December is better, I'll have a realistic shot of convincing her that it's a good idea to go since we can then go visit her sister in Wisconsin.

Either date is fine with me.

December works best for us. I'm sorry that november doesnt work for a lot of people. But its always been december, so thats what we planned on, lol. We'll make it up to you!!!

Weather is always a factor in deciding if we will make the drive, that said one never know what the weather will be so we are OK with either date.

Thanks for your input everyone!!  Kim and I will talk it over and I will post up in the next few days.

We could end up doing donuts in the parking lot again,  >:D

index.php

Now that the date has been changed, I'll see what I can do about getting that day off. Been a year since we crossed the border to the north.  :wave:

You can add myself and DirtyGirl to the list.
This has always been one of our favorite GTG's!

Back