• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Is there an update for the navigation in my 2013 available?

Tpicks55

SM 2011
Found alot of errors in the navigation and was wondering if there is a update to be applied to a stock navigation unit?

There is a 2014 version out now.

What's the procedure here? Is it a cd? Do ya gotta buy it? I'm clueless on this subject.... I'll go do some looking on the forum, but if you have a quick answer(MS03 2500) I would appreciate it.

Sorry for the delay I was not online, click the link below. I remember they used to give you a couple of updated Disc for free but I don't know if they still do it.

http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-GMNorthAmerica-Site

Oh yeah it's a DVD

The link that MS03 shows is the place I got mind it has two discs and takes about 80 min. to install not cheap coast $199. they sent me a discount card payed $159. plus tax. The discs or for US/Canada have not had the time to install mind  yet. you have  to give them your vin# said it would only work on your truck.

Back