• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Summit Racing & Diablosport u7194

specialk440

Hey. Summit Racing has the Diablosport Predator u7194 for $199. So, I was contemplating on getting one, even though my long term plan is a custom tune and some motor mods or a 6.0 liter swap, probably both. But we all know how the price escalates on that quickly, and the money just isn't there right now. Anywho, I was looking mainly to disable AFM and reduce the effect of torque management, but not completely eliminate it. I have seen posts that say the predator can be used for both of these, and some say not so much. I saw a list of features on Diablosports website, I know I can disable AFM, but Torque Management was not listed. Then I downloaded the instruction manual and it had a whole list of torque management settings that you can change (abuse mode, % @ RPM, etc.). My Avy is an 08 5.3. Can I or can I not adjust torque management with the U7194? Has anybody done what I am trying to do? I'm not looking for much, it just drives like it's pulling a trailer all the time. Can't stand it. Thanks.

I am pretty sure you can. I will have to connect and see if it's listed.

That one is listed up till 2012 Avalanche.  It's just been superseded by a newer product, hence why they are selling the old version at a reduced price.

Kind of wonder if it would still work on a 2013, since they should be basically identical engine and transmission-wise to the 2012s. Anyone have a u7194 and a 2013 that could try this?

Back