• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

So I finally got a Corsa Touring...

mikeyjm1

Just hung it last night.
Of corse I broke the studs on the OEM Ypipe  :E: so drilling them out took forever. Once that was done this thing installed extremely easy  (y)
It's deffinately quiet but I can tell its there. My drive to work this morning will tell me more but so far I'm very happy. 

Congratulations on your new system.

(y)
So far I like it a lot. Its about the same volume as my Banks Ram Air and has a smooth mellow almost Vette tone. I did hope for a little more volume but I read lots of honest reviews and there were some saying that the sport gets pretty loud with other upgrades. I'm already holding out and waiting till I can afford Kooks long tubes and have been gathering random engine internals for a build. And this is my family car. And it looks awesome.

2013avalanche said:
Any difference in gas mileage? I want to put duals on to.

:laugh: yeah I'm not even a tank in, so until my right foot eases up, I think I'm down a couple MPGs.
Not really talking about duals though. I wouldn't have them on any truck of mine.

2013avalanche said:
Any difference in gas mileage? I want to put duals on to.

A few weeks ago my dad used it for the weekend. I left him with a full tank and reset the trip odometer. I got it back with over 300 miles on about 2/3 of a tank. I drove it another day and a half and still ended at 15.1 mpg. I haven't seen past 14 on mixed driving since the 4.10s. Also keep in mind its full time all wheel drive now so I'm pretty happy.

Read with great interest..

im ordering my CORSA also within the next week or so..the prices on these systems vary wildly!

Honestly think im going for the SPORT system for my 6.0 though..i find myself staying into the truck harder and longer just to here the intake underhood, figured a little louder would be fine with me.

hopefully the drone is as minimal as I keep reading (y)

Another update:

I just swapped from painfully loud 33 inch Interco off road tires on steel to 20" aluminum wheels with nice quiet street tires and mildly lowered it. Oh My God I had no clue it's sounded that wicked all along. I test drove a '14 Camaro SS recently and my 182,000 mile truck sounds meaner. I love this exhaust. (y)

Back