• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

tow mirrors with turn signals

2048ckra

I was wondering if anyone has added tow mirrors with integrated turn signals onto a truck that doesn't have the signals already? I'm looking at getting tow mirrors and was thinking about adding this. I figure, worst case scenario, I'd have to run a new wire to the mirrors from the front turn signals. Thoughts?

I do have power heated mirrors already, just no signals or folding.

The folding portion will have to be programmed by dealer, or someone with a tech 2, the turn signal is plug and play if I remember correctly

Didit

I have read about the power folding and DL3 swap. I guess my question is, has anyone put on aftermarket extendable TOW mirrors with the integrated turn signal when their truck originally did not have the signals. Every manufacturer says that in order for them to work, the vehicle must have that option from the factory.

im looking to get one too..my stock has integrated signal..the one im looking at says power heat and power mirrors then  note that says you cannot add any of the stock features,does that mean they have signal and will only work if u have that feature?coz the 330bux u can see the arrow signal but the 170bux doesnt show it.

Back