• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2014 Chevy Avalanche Get Together T-Shirt Design

Loggie

Charter Member
PM 2023
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Okay folks!  Here's your chance to get involved with the 2014 NCAGTG.  

From now until the end of January, we are accepting submissions for the logo design.  The logo will be proudly displayed on the t-shirts and other items.

At the end of January, a vote for the best design will be created for everyone to chime in on.  This thread is for artwork only.  Keep commits to a minimum.  

The design winner will receive a free t-shirt along with a  (y)

We have some talented and creative people in this group so please share your ideas.

If you use the CAFCNA logo, it cannot be altered other than reducing the size.

Attachments

• CAFCNA-Logo-R.gif
    CAFCNA-Logo-R.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 404
Post your T-Shirt artwork here.
No CHIT CHAT.

See first post for rules

Thanks!

The Deadline for Submitting your ideas for the National T-Shirt will End on TUESDAY, April the 22nd

Member GoldBowTie has offered to buy a T-shirt for the person who's design is chosen for this years National T-Shirt!

If you are thinking about submitting a design please post it here, I will start a vote thread soon after the 22nd.

If you have designs posted in this thread that you do not want included in the vote please remove them.

The winner will be asked to provide me a high resolution copy for submission to the t-shirt provider. The vote will start soon, thank you all for your submissions and good luck!

Butch

Here is what I came up with.

Attachments

• Joans banner 2.jpg
    Joans banner 2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 333
I like that one jomomma

We are going to extend the deadline to submit your artwork for this years T-shirts. I like jomomma's design but we need more options so get the designs in!

Butch

wyotonka said:
Hows this one?

(y) Except there are not 2 D's in Madison......and we have been told many times not to modify the CAFCNA logo, it looks like you added blue?

I should have noticed that.... thanks  :laugh: the blue is just behind the logo... i didnt think it would be against the rules and can change if needed

Yes I think I would leave it clear just to be sure. That way it could go on any color shirt and the shirt color will show through. Please resubmit, I like the idea.

Z66 BUTCH said:
We are going to extend the deadline to submit your artwork for this years T-shirts. I like jomomma's design but we need more options so get the designs in!

Butch
New deadline?  I'd like to try to get something designed, but limited on time these days it seems...

Loggie started this thread and was going to run it and be in charge of the shirts. Due to some personal issues he has not been available lately. I am hoping that he rejoins us in this and other threads. In the meantime I will not end the submission without at least a two week notice. I don't see a big hurry but on the other hand we can't wait until the last minute to get the design wrapped up, voted on and excepted by a printer.

Lets extend deadline a bit...

Loggie has been bsyso yall take the time to come up with some cool designs.

Let me know if you like...  :B:

Attachments

• CAFCNA-2014-Shirt.jpg
    CAFCNA-2014-Shirt.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 200
I like the road I did, but I wasn't completely sold on it.  Here's a variation without the road...

Attachments

• CAFCNA-2014-Shirt2.jpg
    CAFCNA-2014-Shirt2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 197
J_AV I like but if you could eliminate the mountains and add the Madison bridge.....just thinking outloud.  :D

Z66 BUTCH said:
J_AV I like but if you could eliminate the mountains and add the Madison bridge.....just thinking outloud.  :D
yeah and river....

Butch show him some pics of the river...

So many pictures...I just GOOGLED "Ohio River near Madison, In" and clicked on images and there are hundreds of 'em. There are may pictures of the Madison, Indiana bridge also.

Attachments

• nice-arial.jpg
    nice-arial.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 151
Take #3.  Let me know what you think.  I took out the mountains and added a vector bridge very similar to the actual one in Madison.

Attachments

• CAFCNA-2014-Shirt3.jpg
    CAFCNA-2014-Shirt3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 120
Back