• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Diablo predator tuner, custom tune

bigcahoonas10

I have a 2011 Avalanche with 20's and 33 inch tires, I have a gibson cat back exhaust and would like to get some more power out of my truck but all of the pre loaded tunes reduce engine power. Does any one know of a good set up for a custom tune to give it more power? I will be putting in a intake soon to help but would like to use the tuner to the best of my advantage.

every vehicle is different...  you'd need to do some data logging to see how your truck is running, what the average fuel trims look like, etc etc...

to get the most from your truck, you'd be better off with the inTune, since all predator's are dead and gone.. they were all discontinued over a year ago, plus they do not have any tcm/tranny support...  the inTune has newer tune file formats, tcm/tranny support, smaller, easier to use for data logging and importing/exporting tune files for when you want to get a custom tune done for it/your truck, etc...

diablosport offers a $100 trade-in credit for old predators when you purchase an inTune from them...  so you could trade it in and get a new inTune for only $290.....

Back