• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

tunes

posting in the right section might get you better results.

I recommend 6.5 MB Quart 2216 CX (60-120w) component speakers

if you change your stock headunit that will help with the output of your stock speakers, but since your asking about speakers, I use Infinity Reference 6032cf 6.5-Inch 180-Watt for the rear, and Infinity Reference 6030cs 6.5-Inch 270-Watt for the front speakers to a 4 channel amp

You really need to visit a few audio shops if you can and do some homework of your own, but I've heard the Focal speakers and really like them.  Otherwise I would also consider MB Quartz and JL's.

It really depends on what your plans are for the system as a whole. If you are planning on running an amp to your door speakers then I would say go for a mid to high end speaker like MB Quart, Boston Acoustic, or JL. If you are just running the power from the head unit I wouldnt bother spending too much on the speaker because you are never going to get it to reach its full potential. I run the JL VR 6.5 components, they are really affordable and can handle 100w per speaker. I run 75w to them and they have great sound. Anyway there are a ton of good speakers out there, the important part is to match the rest of your components so they sound the way they were designed.

Back