• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2002 AV F & B door speakers help.

2002ChevyAV

Hello there, I've created a post similar to this one, so sorry for being a pest. Just a high school student looking to put money into his truck. :D , But Here we go. Okay, My front and back door speakers are going out, the front Right door speaker is doing fine but the rest are either No sound or getting to the point its rattling. So I have some Sony XS-R1641 6-1/2" 4-way Speakers that Im going to put into the doors, but he's the problem, I don't know how to get the door panels off! Lol, I've searched this site for hours looking on how to do so, and I didn't get that much, I've seen a video but the guy never takes the parts off, just points out what to do. Sooo if someone know how to take the door panels off with a video, picture by picture instructions, or simple instructions that would be great! Also, door the factory speakers in the truck have the right plugs to plug the Sony speakers up?? Thanks for everyones help!  :wave:

I think you already have this figured out, but this is what I found, when I was needing to know - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUPbud82gqM

Back