• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Beats Audio?

M4TT

Has anyone here heard the Beats Audio speakers in the Chrysler 300c? I like the bass they offer. If I go to a Chrysler dealer (or a junk yard) and pull the speakers, would I be able to use them? Are there better alternatives out there?
Thanks
Marr

The company (if you can call it that) that I work for also owns a stereo install shop and I just install Hertz speakers to replace the fronts along with a Hertz amp. They sound great and kick the sh!te out of the factory bose. I also install a pioneer 10inch shallow and I am very happy.

I have infinity 6.5 components in front and 6.5 coxials in rears, with two 8 inch infinity subs under the seat and I love how it sounds. Clear highs, Good lows, Awesome mids.. Do some research in speakers check for the frequency of the speakers this is more for subs if you are interested in those. if you put subs and 6.5's in your truck have the 6.5 to have a frequency cut off at about 80hz that way they won't go low and blow. and as for your subs depending on the models and the size 8 inch will have 40hz while 10s could have 30z and the bigger the box the better the lows will be.. a whole lot goes into determining how your system will sound.

I want tons of bass, and no static/hissy sounds when hitting all the other pitches. What's the best setup? I want the bass to break glass XD

Remove the midgate and use a midgate box.. They have boxes for 12s that fit under the seats, but I do not know if they provide enough volume for the subs, and they have weird angles on boxes, never liked curved boxes, straight lines.. But check out midgate boxes. I and use 12's!  Check out what they got.. would like to know what you end up using.

But wouldn't a midgate box remove the midgate's functionality? o-o
:B:

Yeah, you would lose some space in the bed but, it still folds and it will provide the bang you seek! heres a vid to show you an example!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-qo5KY4wg

A tweeter is a small speaker usually 1 inch in diameter that hits the high in your songs. Its useful when you have subs so you can hear your voice loud and clear.

There's already a tweeter in your door... The driver one at least. You just replace the factory one with the after market one.

Back