Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
08/01/14 09:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2007 Avalanche with Lift kit  (Read 2750 times)
CJMOFFAT

Badassness

Awards
« on: 10/16/12 03:13 PM »

It's been a while since I've been on here and I've had my lift on for a while, I don't see many pics up here with new body Avy's lifted. and its One of two around my town.
The exhaust is no longer there i cut it out and made it a straight pipe with plans of Gibson dual exhaust... let me know whatcha think!

2007 AVALANCHE LTZ 
Mods (In order of completion)
10inch shallow DB Drive by Quantum Audio (two of em) under the back seat with a DB Drive 1000 watt amp.
Straight Pipes
6 inch Fabtech Lift.
22x11 KMC XD Monster Rims
35x13.5x22 Nitto Trail Grapplers.
K&N 77 Series Air Intake

(Future)
3 inch body lift
Front off road bumper with winch
CJMOFFAT

Badassness

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 10/16/12 03:19 PM »

wouldnt let me put this one up here in that last post...

2007 AVALANCHE LTZ 
10inch shallow DB Drive by Quantum Audio (two of em) under the back seat with a DB Drive 1000 watt amp.
Straight Pipes
6 inch Fabtech Lift.
K&N 77 Series Air Intake

(Future)
3 inch body lift
dirt mcgirt

whats up there chief??

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 10/16/12 07:55 PM »

nice looking truck

04 nekkid
billet grill action
window tint action
flowmaster action
escalade door handle action
leveled and spacers
DouglasOak
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

2008 Summit White LTZ Windsor, Ontario

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: 10/16/12 07:59 PM »

Great looking truck!
I LOVE the fact that you actually get it dirty!!!!!  Thumbs up!

avz66
CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member

AV - AHOLIC!!!

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: 10/17/12 01:41 PM »

cool AV  Thumbs up! killer tires  Cool!

2002 Avalanche Z66 Indigo Blue - Bought 9-25-01 as of today  0,094,100 miles

66 AV gtgs - 22,892 Miles - Tx. (Hou, S.A.,A) LA, KY, AL,TENN., SD, Wy

CAFCNA Member - 305

Mods - Cowl Hood, Epic Gladiator 20s, Volant CAI, SportsWing, Flowmaster 40, Trenz Bullet Grill and Bowtie, AMP fuel door, Bed slide, Flames

CJMOFFAT

Badassness

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 10/19/12 08:21 PM »

whats the point of the lift and tires if it doesn't get dirty?  banghead its not a mall crawler... when im not off roading i keep her clean though makin sure it looks pretty haha...

It does really well off road i was in 2wd that whole time (why only the back half is dirty) Tongue

2007 AVALANCHE LTZ 
Straight Pipes
6 inch Fabtech Lift.
K&N 77 Series Air Intake

(Future)
3 inch body lift
krazycarguy

Chevy Technician

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 10/19/12 08:34 PM »

I cant wait to lift my avy. Good looking truck. 6 inch lift?

2008 Avy LTZ, Olympic White, N-fabs light bar with KC Apollos, K&N intake, LED sail panel bolts, LED bed lighting, LED interior lights, LED puddle lights, LED reverse lights, LED licence plate lights, Gen III LED amber emergency strobes, full time DRLs and Fogs, 2" lift, Powder coated OE 20" rims wrapped in toyo open countrys.
CJMOFFAT

Badassness

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 10/19/12 08:42 PM »

yes sir 6 inch lift on 35s... i will warn you with that don't do what i did and go with the widest tires and biggest rim offset you can.... they rubbed really bad untill some major cuttin was done..  you have to trim the front reguardless but i had to cut quite a bit from the back and they still rub some but not as bad

2007 AVALANCHE LTZ 
Straight Pipes
6 inch Fabtech Lift.
K&N 77 Series Air Intake

(Future)
3 inch body lift
felixgun

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 10/19/12 09:47 PM »

Absolutely sick man.  I'm leveled 2.5/1.5 on 33's and this makes me want 6"/35's BAD!!

2007 Avalanche LTZ (Black)
2007 Escalade (Black)
jake666

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #9 on: 10/21/12 06:22 PM »

love the new bodys lifted there so slick lol 

solid axle swap Dana 60 full float 14 bolt rear NP241 case swap.37 toyo Mt's .. soon to be 37 mtr with Kevlar.. i think lol ?.. daily driven with kids car seats and all.lol
delt47avalanche

Happy Happy Happy

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 10/22/12 08:21 AM »

Awesome truck boss. I know what my next avy will look like now Thumbs up!

02 metallic blue z71; black bowtie, black brush guard, black tail light guards, 17" Black Xds 795, Flashers in Front turn signals, Fog lights, and reverse lights, Custom blackout tail lights with Mallard head smoked in, Amber DRLS, Kenwood radio, tinted windows, Rough-country 6inch lift, 315/75/17 kumho mts, Diablo Programmer(Diablo tune!!), Gabriel Highjacker shocks in rear, Spectre CAI
CJMOFFAT

Badassness

Awards
« Reply #11 on: 10/22/12 06:52 PM »

Thanks yall Smiley i loooveeeee it ... Havent gotten it stuck yet either haha Cheesy

2007 AVALANCHE LTZ 
Straight Pipes
6 inch Fabtech Lift.
K&N 77 Series Air Intake

(Future)
3 inch body lift
highflyinbean

Lots Of Mods!

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: 10/23/12 06:31 PM »

Nice truck man, I have the 6" along with a 3" body lift, you still can;t really do 37s without seriously hacking into the back of the wheel well.

LIFTED AVALANCHE!

Sig by highflyingbean, on Flickr
CJMOFFAT

Badassness

Awards
« Reply #13 on: 10/23/12 06:47 PM »

on the front? oh god i know ive had to do that on mine... im hopin to get some bush whacker flares on soon i can just cut the hell out of it and eliminate all rubbing and have it still look good... i love your truck i used to  love over the pics before i joined the forum and before i lifted mine. what size tires are you runnin with the 9 inches of lift?

2007 AVALANCHE LTZ 
Straight Pipes
6 inch Fabtech Lift.
K&N 77 Series Air Intake

(Future)
3 inch body lift
krazycarguy

Chevy Technician

Awards
« Reply #14 on: 10/23/12 07:51 PM »

Nice truck man, I have the 6" along with a 3" body lift, you still can;t really do 37s without seriously hacking into the back of the wheel well.

where did you get your body lift? Did it include all hardware for raising the bumpers and towing package? I wouldnt mind doing a body lift but not sure about wiring harnesses, steering linkage, hoses and other items of that nature.

2008 Avy LTZ, Olympic White, N-fabs light bar with KC Apollos, K&N intake, LED sail panel bolts, LED bed lighting, LED interior lights, LED puddle lights, LED reverse lights, LED licence plate lights, Gen III LED amber emergency strobes, full time DRLs and Fogs, 2" lift, Powder coated OE 20" rims wrapped in toyo open countrys.
highflyinbean

Lots Of Mods!

WWW Awards
« Reply #15 on: 10/25/12 06:19 PM »

After my Superlift 6" suspension I added a Zone body lift, for a Suburban, used a Silverado rear bumper relocation bracket and custom front tow hook relocation. No issues with hoses, steering nada, rides great and has been for 3+ years.

LIFTED AVALANCHE!

krazycarguy

Chevy Technician

Awards
« Reply #16 on: 10/25/12 06:41 PM »

so the front bumper moves with the body? no bracket required?

highflyinbean

Lots Of Mods!

WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: 10/25/12 09:33 PM »

What front bumper? The tow hooks don't move, they are on the frame, I had to relocate those.

LIFTED AVALANCHE!

krazycarguy

Chevy Technician

Awards
« Reply #18 on: 10/26/12 06:22 AM »

ok the bumper cover. the front of the truck. lol

also, im assuming the same year as your truck is the parts u ordered for the burban and silverado?
« Last Edit: 10/26/12 07:18 AM by krazycarguy » Logged

ThreeD

'07 Avalanche LTZ

Awards
« Reply #19 on: 10/26/12 12:12 PM »

Looking to do this to my 07 LTZ as well. I'm curious about the lift and it impacting the autoride system. Any thoughts or considerations for us LTZ owners?

Three to the D
krazycarguy

Chevy Technician

Awards
« Reply #20 on: 10/26/12 01:16 PM »

it wont affect autoride, as thats off the frame, not the body

highflyinbean

Lots Of Mods!

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: 10/26/12 05:02 PM »

Looking to do this to my 07 LTZ as well. I'm curious about the lift and it impacting the autoride system. Any thoughts or considerations for us LTZ owners?

Mine is a suspension and body, still have factory autoride. Yeah same year for brackets and body, or just have the shop fab some up, pretty easy.

LIFTED AVALANCHE!

CJMOFFAT

Badassness

Awards
« Reply #22 on: 11/02/12 06:33 PM »

Mines an LTZ and the autoride still works fine... one thing i notice is that it sits front end up just a little if you look at it real hard but i love the look it makes it looks like its always takin off even when its not movin... the Suspension lift wont affect anything.

I don't know bout bean but my lift was expensive as hell cause they aren't as common as ford F series lifts but it was worth it... Id say lift it up!!

2007 AVALANCHE LTZ 
Straight Pipes
6 inch Fabtech Lift.
K&N 77 Series Air Intake

(Future)
3 inch body lift
little foot

Awards
« Reply #23 on: 11/05/12 02:11 PM »

Nice looking truck.
BCS

I love the Chevy Avalanche!

Awards
« Reply #24 on: 11/26/12 10:18 AM »

I am looking to lift my 08 LTZ..looking at procomp 6" running 35's.

Can I run 18s instead of 20s? What backspacking of wheels works for 10" wide wheel in either 18 or 20?
What is everyone doing to fix speedo for bigger tires?
Anyone run the toyo a2 open country tires yet?
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: