• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

$1000 Private Offer

bluphi1

Just got this pop up.
It works. Used one this week.

Let me know if anyone want this one. Its still Blank.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Chevrolet is delighted to offer you a $1,000 private offer on a new Chevy vehicle. Just enter your details below to download your voucher.
:B:

if you want it let me know. the only other person i know that needs one is turneer9.
she posted a request for one last week.
I pm'd her but no reply yet.

I just used one of these last week on a new 2013 LT.  Also went through AAA pricing to get a 'certificate' guaranteeing a little over $5000 off msrp (including $2000 incentive).  GM credit card points got me an additional $2000 discount. 

I got one to come up yesterday jut messin around .... go to chevrolet.com .... then click on the trucks ... go to more infomation about the avalanche .... then start hitting F5 ... after about 4 times the $1000 off popped up for me ....

I just got one to come up but I don't need it. Do you just print them off?

Vic

I am looking to purchase this week and would really appreciate one of the coupons.

d/o/b: 06/07/1950

zip code: 32776

harry@hgreid.com

Thanks

Keep building avalanches and then searching inventory.
I had 3 pop up in less than a week. Used one the other two timed out.

Yes me too :E: been building my Avalanche for weeks now and no pop up, even live chated chevy.com and they would not give me one? And I'm a current owner :eek: anyway folks, if you can do without yours my wife & I could sure use it, trying to buy before next wed 10/31/21 and driving out of state to do so! Thanks for any help from a 10 year Avalanche owner.... email sarabear@lilmonster.com

Anyone hear how long this program will last?  Ordered my truck and it's not due in to the beginning of December.

utahpablo said:
Yes me too :E: been building my Avalanche for weeks now and no pop up, even live chated chevy.com and they would not give me one? And I'm a current owner :eek: anyway folks, if you can do without yours my wife & I could sure use it, trying to buy before next wed 10/31/21 and driving out of state to do so! Thanks for any help from a 10 year Avalanche owner.... email sarabear@lilmonster.com
2K Rebates still in effect until 1/3/2013 on the 2013 Avalanche,  and I'm going to order one soon, anyone have a $1K offer to share in the club? Thanks for any help, Paul

While not a avalanche forum it does follow the Chevy $1,000 private offer certificates that have been available in the past.  There are several ways to have the site cough one up.  Read the thread all the way to the end.  Its 21 pages long today but does go into detail on how to get the certificates to show themselves, when they are available that is...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187654

I have received certificates for September and October using these hints.  I haven't received one for November yet but I am trying.  My 2013 Avalanche has been shipped to the dealership from the factory. I have been trying for these certs since I knew I wanted a new Avalanche.  hope this helps... oh if you a gm card holder  I cant find where there is any point allowance for the 2013 Avalanche this month.  There was $1,000 in September but I cant find anything for November. 

Does anyone have a cert they could put my name on?  I am trading in my '02 tomorrow for a new 2012 since I found out they will not longer be making the Avy after 2013 :E:

Thanks in advance.

jtomfordus@yahoo.com
DOB: 09/02/1977
Zip: 56235

I got a $750.00 extra over trade-in value for my '04 today,...

I'd just make your best deal using any and every discount then just when they think you are going to sign tell them, "my friend got a $1000.00 coupon, let me call him first"  >:D 

They aren't doing these in November yet. 

I got one in September; I had a Corvette being built that month and intended to use it there.  However, the model I chose (the 427) screwed up the process; the 'coupon' you print has an image of the model you chose on it, and the link to the 427 image was dead...so the thing wouldn't print.

I contacted GM support about it, and they eventually straightened it out, but by then I'd already bought the car (as it turned out, I couldn't have used the coupon anyway).

Last week, I emailed them again; went over the Corvette incident and mentioned I had an Avalanche on order, and wondered if there were still popup offers.  About an hour later I got a phone call; they said they aren't doing popups this month yet, but will be "in a few weeks".  Whatever that means.  They did send me a coupon for $500 off, in case I buy the truck before popups are back.

I'd like to get one before mine comes in in a few weeks.  Please post if you see or hear they're issueing them again.  I got one to pop up in Sept but it would have expired before I settle up with the dealer. 

utahpablo said:
2K Rebates still in effect until 1/3/2013 on the 2013 Avalanche,  and I'm going to order one soon, anyone have a $1K offer to share in the club? Thanks for any help, Paul
Same here as to pop up, will keep checking, anything to save more money for my family, thanks Paul

The certificates for November are available as of today 21st, I got mine. I pick up my 2013 on Friday.  (y)

Back