• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

programable chips anyone?

miner

I am wanting to get a programable chip for my avalanche and would like some feedback as to what is the best to get for my 5.3 avalanche.

have you searched the club forum yet.  There is a lot of good information on this subject

there is a thread just a few weeks ago and the end result was the cost of a handheld or chip, spend the extra and get a custom tune

good luck in your search. 

After some research I think I am going to go with the bully dog 40410. I will be in North Dakota next week and want to know where the best place to buy one is?

I too have a Superchip for my 2007 Avy and although I use the stock settings I know that there are "custom" settings and have always wanted someone to respond with what work's well for them. I posted this a few years ago and was told to just "search it" however nothing has ever come back or referenced what I was needing. Same goes for recent searches?

I can't be the only person whose gotten a Superchip for a 5.3L engine whose wondered the same thing. During the winter its set for performance and in the summer its set for towing but every once in a while I want to get a little more "umph" ...the difference between ordinary and exordiary is the little extra....

Thanks

Back