• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

No Diablo InTune thread?

Rymn

No thread on the intune?

As you may not know, the Diablo Predator has been discounted..  The new tuner is the InTune.  Has anyone purchased one of these?  I'm looking to buy a tuner next month (August).  I've been searching around for reviews on this one, but it's so new I'm unable to find any unbiased reviews.

This looks great.  Diablo gives it a ton of features. 

389 and free shipping on summit.

Ok, so it looks like diablos port has just recently discontinued the Predator.  Most retailers still have it in stock.  I'm thinking about just getting the intune anyways and I'll write a review on it since there isn't any intune info here.

Rymn

I havent heard or looked into the new Diablo model.  What is different about it?  And is it only for new 2012+ or is it for old 99-02 trucks also??

A review would be great if you wanted to run guinney pig on this  (y)

SurvivalFreak said:
I havent heard or looked into the new Diablo model.  What is different about it?  And is it only for new 2012+ or is it for old 99-02 trucks also??

A review would be great if you wanted to run guinney pig on this  (y)

Sorry, changed my mind.

Now I'm leaning towards a Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Gas Gauge/Tuner (40410)

Intune looks like a Iphone and I think covers all vehicles..

supposed to be able to do a few more things...

Check Diablo website tons of info...
thig is brand new like they just started selling them this month

Ya it is all that but some people say its real buggy still; stranding people.  The screen apparently poop and the interface suck..  But I guess it is the next gen of Predator, and that's real good.

ygmn said:
Intune looks like a Iphone and I think covers all vehicles..

supposed to be able to do a few more things...

Check Diablo website tons of info...
thig is brand new like they just started selling them this month

uhhh, no... they've been selling since November/December 2011...  ;)

can check out silveradosierra.com forum, gmtruckclub.com forum, etc.. a LOT of users there...  can check diablo's own forums, and their site for product info, etc...

Back