• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tuner shops in the Columbia Area

sandlapper

Can anyone recommend a good tuner/exhaust shop in the Columbia Area?  Looking for a Flowmaster 50 install and a tuner.  Shops needs to be knowledgeable and very reasonable.  I have been referred to The Muffler Shop on Huger St but I want to get a second opinion.

:wave: I know you signed up a few months ago, but welcome.

I unfortunately don't know of any up there, but we are having a gtg on Saturday at Buffalo Wild Wings (Harbinson) and somebody might know there....

sandlapper said:
Can anyone recommend a good tuner/exhaust shop in the Columbia Area?  Looking for a Flowmaster 50 install and a tuner.  Shops needs to be knowledgeable and very reasonable.  I have been referred to The Muffler Shop on Huger St but I want to get a second opinion.
Not threading jacking, but this made me a laugh a little.. 
Good luck with trying to find a place.. 

Muffler Shop is the best around from what I hear. They are going to install my exhaust when I have time to drop off truck.

only tuner I know of is CPR Racing.  Its by the Airport.  Give them a call to be sure

http://potterracing.com/

I would like to meet with y'all this weekend but I'm on duty.  I'm having a place called St Andrews Radiator do the exhaust.  Muffler shop was way too expensive.  Still looking for someone to do the tune.

Back