• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Colorado 2012

Funny question...where have you all been?  :welcome:  back. Missed you all for the last several gtg's one of which was suggested by at least one of you.

Chadstr

Been busy with things.  Just got my Master's Degree (MBA) finished, got a new job, you know stuff  :needhug:

You a Denverite? I run up there a couple times a week with the job, you should buy me a beer some time.

James

I think I'm in the same boat as SabreXray... Just out of school not long ago, trying to find jobs, trying to run my own business for now from home while I take care of my 2 year old and 5 month old, etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and on :p

I've still been lurking around the site, and I'm actually the one publishing the new "Avalanche Zone" magazine for the site.  Have you guys checked out the new publications?  I think my winter version was just put up in the "Fun Stuff" section yesterday.  Check them out!  :B:

Yeah still here... working some crazy hours this... er... last month and more to come this month I believe.  Anyone up for the Spring BBQ kickoff GTG sometime later this month?

Still lurking in the shadows, always up for seeing the gang again....even ones with not so great of a past, by gones are by gones......

hey guys/gals,
i've been off the forum for some time but still have the truck and some fond memories of some outings with the group. (grand junction/car museum trip was awesome!).
anyways....just checking in to see what's up. looks like we're all a bit busy as of late and interest and motivation ain't what it used to be in getting this group together.
well, i for one would love to take a day trip or so with the group again. some light off-roading, maybe even an overnite camp-out somewhere. came across my factory av tent today and got me thinkin.......
good to see some of you are still hittin' it, hope to do something with you all in the next few months.

Back