Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
12/20/14 08:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Colorado 2012  (Read 1190 times)
SabreXray
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

Awards
« on: 01/29/12 11:17 AM »

So anybody still around in Colorado?

JP

2005 Sport Red Metallic Avalanche Z71
dcn427
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 01/30/12 12:01 PM »

Yep, stil lurking in the shadows

2002 White with Grey Cladding.

First Mod: Clifford 3.3 Alarm with remote start
Now with Ambers!!
J_AV
CAFCNA Magazine Staff

SOM Nation l Z71 Nation 100,000 Mile Club

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 01/30/12 12:54 PM »

Alive and Kickin'!  Wave

Joshua Holloway
Rocky Mountain Region IV
Avalanche Zone Creative Director
2003 1500 Z71 Sunset Orange Avalanche

Joshua Holloway Design Studio
http://www.joshuaholloway.com

MODS: Black Spyder Tail Lights - 3rd Brake Light Decal - AllOnHigh - FT Amber DRL's - Bumper Cupholders - Blacked Out Stock Rims - Painted Black Grill & Power Bar - more to come...
chadstr
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Dont you dare push my button, I want too! (NOS)

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 01/30/12 07:27 PM »

Funny question...where have you all been?  Welcome!  back. Missed you all for the last several gtg's one of which was suggested by at least one of you.

Chadstr

My Mods are worth more than my truck !?! Does that seem right?
SabreXray

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 01/30/12 08:13 PM »

Been busy with things.  Just got my Master's Degree (MBA) finished, got a new job, you know stuff  I need a hug

You a Denverite? I run up there a couple times a week with the job, you should buy me a beer some time.

James

2005 Sport Red Metallic Avalanche Z71
J_AV
CAFCNA Magazine Staff

SOM Nation l Z71 Nation 100,000 Mile Club

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: 02/01/12 09:33 PM »

I think I'm in the same boat as SabreXray... Just out of school not long ago, trying to find jobs, trying to run my own business for now from home while I take care of my 2 year old and 5 month old, etc. etc. etc. the list goes on and on Tongue

I've still been lurking around the site, and I'm actually the one publishing the new "Avalanche Zone" magazine for the site.  Have you guys checked out the new publications?  I think my winter version was just put up in the "Fun Stuff" section yesterday.  Check them out!  chevy

Joshua Holloway
Rocky Mountain Region IV
Avalanche Zone Creative Director
2003 1500 Z71 Sunset Orange Avalanche

Joshua Holloway Design Studio
http://www.joshuaholloway.com

MODS: Black Spyder Tail Lights - 3rd Brake Light Decal - AllOnHigh - FT Amber DRL's - Bumper Cupholders - Blacked Out Stock Rims - Painted Black Grill & Power Bar - more to come...
Sexy Z71

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 02/12/12 04:52 PM »

me and melanie are still here, just been working a lot.
6772owner

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 03/07/12 12:58 PM »

Im fairly new, but Im here!  Thumbs up!

12' Malibu, 1LT, New D/D

03' Avalanche 1500 Z71, 285/50/20's, Flowmaster Muffler, DDX-418, Remote Start, Predator Tuner, S&B Intake, Amber DRL's & Fog Lamp Bulbs, more mods to come! SOLD!

95' Camaro Z28, M6, T-Top, Flowmaster C/B, 3" Cat, K&N FIPK, 1.5" Drop, Edelbrock STB & TB, STS
avalanchuck

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: 04/02/12 11:31 AM »

Yeah still here... working some crazy hours this... er... last month and more to come this month I believe.  Anyone up for the Spring BBQ kickoff GTG sometime later this month?

ken pelles

Avalanche.....anything less is just a truck!

Awards
« Reply #9 on: 04/02/12 10:13 PM »

Still lurking in the shadows, always up for seeing the gang again....even ones with not so great of a past, by gones are by gones......

Do they make an Avalanche Airplane yet? Id love to fly one.... Beercrazy
BWill

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 04/03/12 04:59 PM »

Yes...let's get something going!!!!!

Black 02 Av 2500 8.1 4x4 cladded, 9" lift, K&N, Ambers, sitting on 35x12.5/18's.
IB Mike
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Californication

Awards
« Reply #11 on: 04/29/12 05:22 AM »

I'm still around! Don't make it to the board too often...

I'm down for hooking up!

USAF CMSgt (E-9)

04 ONYX BLACK 1500 Z71
MODS: MAAP Challenger steps, mag light, extinguisher, LOF, Auto Trim Designs patriotic theme decals (Z71/windshield/door/tailgate letters), sail panel LEDs, red neon, 2 4' red, white, & blue FireStiks, Flowmaster SUPER 40, dual batteries, custom AF bowtie, tint, 2 Orion 10s under back seat w/ 500W Hifonics Apollo Son of Boltar amp...
KnightAv

Awards
« Reply #12 on: 05/27/12 08:50 AM »

Check out our facebook page, just look for Colorado Avalanche Club!
thorin

2002 Victory Red Avalanche 2500 Z85 4x4

Awards
« Reply #13 on: 07/11/12 06:25 PM »

hey guys/gals,
i've been off the forum for some time but still have the truck and some fond memories of some outings with the group. (grand junction/car museum trip was awesome!).
anyways....just checking in to see what's up. looks like we're all a bit busy as of late and interest and motivation ain't what it used to be in getting this group together.
well, i for one would love to take a day trip or so with the group again. some light off-roading, maybe even an overnite camp-out somewhere. came across my factory av tent today and got me thinkin.......
good to see some of you are still hittin' it, hope to do something with you all in the next few months.

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women".
If Conan had a truck, it would be an Avalanche!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: