Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
11/26/14 11:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Programmer/Tuner  (Read 1073 times)
hcarver7

2006 AVALANCHE Auburn Massachusetts

Awards
« on: 01/28/12 07:31 PM »

Anyone have any info to give me for recommendations for a programmer or tuner first hand?  Prices, best unit, first hand experience?...id like to get one but dont know where to even start.  Thanks

Z71, 2006 Fully loaded, K&N intake, Lou's Custom Exhaust, Billet Grill, Halo Projectors headlights and Fogs, bug deflector, Towing Mirrors, Tinted Windows, Amber DRL, Tailgate light Fire and Ice, 3" leveling kit, custom painted bowtie and tailgate...
DJ Payaso

08 WHITE DIAMOND, 28's Now

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 01/28/12 08:29 PM »

I just bought a diabospot predator from a member on here and installed a tune. Seems to work pretty good. More power better MPG and better responce. I'm gonna drive it like this for a week or so and then have a custom tune made by diablosport. Seems to have alot of options for custom tunes you can program yourself but other than that cant tell you very much yet.

Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever
Get inspired before you expire.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button..
dshanks

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 04/07/12 09:37 AM »

kinda have the same question what the best,decent priced unit ive bin looking a bullys gt tuner anyone running these? also to moniter trans temp will i also need to install a sending unit or is it just plug and go? chevy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: