Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/30/14 08:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the 2012 National Chevy Avalanche GTG  (Read 15024 times)
MS03 2500
CAFCNA 2014 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #25 on: 01/30/12 07:53 PM »

I'm in the same boat with ya james21, I could meet you in the midwest with no co-pilot. I would need a lot of stops.

2003 2500
Shanes 02 Avalanche

Teach your children well, they are the future.

WWW Awards
« Reply #26 on: 01/30/12 08:11 PM »

The SLC club is a great club and will be a gratious host. I am planning on driving 1000 miles to Wyoming then 400 miles to SLC for the GTG. Granted it is not 2100 miles but the Nationals is worth it to me. SLC has some very prettyy scenery. Park Cit is a must see for everyone attending. Evan a drive to Jackson Wyoming is not out of the question. The Tetons are just amazing and Yellowstone is right there also. Old faithful is just 1 hour from jackson.

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.
.....Abr
MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #27 on: 01/30/12 08:22 PM »

I agree that area is unbelievable, so I'm coming one way or another.

2003 2500
james21
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

What Do You Do With Your AV

WWW Awards
« Reply #28 on: 01/31/12 02:09 PM »

I too agree, there is a lot out there that I've wanted to see. As a kid my family never really traveled during the warm months, we did go to Gettysburg once when I was 8, so I really didn't understand it that much at that point.

I had been planning to do a cross-country road trip and stop at some of the popular land marks, but not in my AV, I was planning about it in my work/ long haul truck, since, I get better fuel econ and its usually more comfortable.

So I'm going to be on the fence for this one for now.

James.

Avalanche 1500 BLK NFE w/ 4.56, locking Diff & 18inch wheels. MODS: Amber DRLs; Sunroof, Confer Rack; Volant Intake; MSD; NGK Iridiums; Magnaflow SS; PIAA low beams; HID Highs; Mercury Xenon 885 fogs; SOR front, WAAG rear; SS Bug Shield; Predator Dash & Grille lights, Whelen Strobes & TIR3s.
Newest Mod: 2nd Black Stealth Bumper; PC Xterrain; RCD 6", Rigid LED Bars front & rear; Dual Shocks.

Next Mods: LA Patented AV Snorkel
Never-to-Be Mods: Duramax/Allison; SOR Rear.

She's All Modded out.
chadstr
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Dont you dare push my button, I want too! (NOS)

Awards
« Reply #29 on: 02/12/12 09:51 PM »

It is looking very likely that we will be in the area for about a day, in route to the redwood National Park for the family vacation. Trying to sort out which day will the most popular (kids). I would like to stay longer, but I have limited time and Im about 4 years overdue for a vacation. Ive always wanted to see the Redwoods. Probably be heading up through I-70 onto I-80 into Salt Lake. Maybe as some cruise through my area we can get a caravan heading that way...that may be more trouble than its worth...but as it gets closer we shall see.

Chadstr

My Mods are worth more than my truck !?! Does that seem right?
Aussie Red
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

The Black Pearl

WWW Awards
« Reply #30 on: 02/13/12 04:34 PM »

Very excited to have the Nationals on my home turf. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Wish I had known sooner.
« Last Edit: 02/16/12 08:59 AM by Aussie Red » Logged
Trafficman
CAFCNA 2012 Premium Member

I love CAFCNA

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: 02/15/12 10:13 PM »

Nationals Here? wow!! I'm so glad.   love
« Last Edit: 03/02/12 10:14 AM by Trafficman » Logged
Aussie Red

The Black Pearl

WWW Awards
« Reply #32 on: 02/16/12 08:49 AM »

Yes wish I had known and could have been involved in the planning. Always wanted a Utah Nationals but would rather have seen it planned by all. What a shock to find out about it how I did.
Sexy Z71

Awards
« Reply #33 on: 02/25/12 02:19 PM »

2 more from Colorado will be there.  We are looking forward to it.  Woohoo!
MS03 2500

Awards
« Reply #34 on: 02/27/12 08:44 PM »

We are looking into that with the local dealerships.

I hope this works out, I would hate to show up in a rented GMC Acadia again. I will probably take a tour of the area then travel to California to visit some family in Ventura the next week.

2003 2500
Trafficman
CAFCNA 2012 Premium Member

I love CAFCNA

WWW Awards
« Reply #35 on: 03/02/12 10:14 AM »

I hope this works out, I would hate to show up in a rented GMC Acadia again. I will probably take a tour of the area then travel to California to visit some family in Ventura the next week.

We will let you know soon!  chevy
Aussie Red

The Black Pearl

WWW Awards
« Reply #36 on: 03/03/12 12:32 AM »

No matter though just having you come out is awesome. I know this group and they will do their level best to find AVs for rent.
Denman

When all is said and done..more is said, then done

Awards
« Reply #37 on: 03/12/12 11:23 PM »

I am planning on attending!!!

2007 Chevy Avalanche LT1 4X4, Sunroof, 4.10's, T-Rex Billet Grille, Silverstone Amber DRLS, Greystone Metallic Bug Deflector, Flowmaster 50, Molded Mud Deflectors, Directed Electronics Python 990 Security System, BDS 2 Billet Mirror inserts, Westin Sport Bumper guard.
badtuffstuff

Give me LIBERTY... She is hot!

Awards
« Reply #38 on: 03/13/12 12:41 AM »

I am planning on attending!!!

that is awesome it will be great to see you again.

BEEFDOG

Awards
« Reply #39 on: 03/22/12 02:58 PM »

I'm new to this National's thing and would like to know what happens at this GTG? I live right up the road in Pocatello and would like to attend this event.
amd1900mp
CAFCNA National Coordinator

2003 Arrival Blue Z71 with Cladding

WWW Awards
« Reply #40 on: 03/23/12 08:20 AM »

I'm new to this National's thing and would like to know what happens at this GTG? I live right up the road in Pocatello and would like to attend this event.

If you haven't already done so.. Be sure to read all the sections "Here".

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!

www.ArizonaAvalanches.com

- See the world as an amusement park -
badtuffstuff

Awards
« Reply #41 on: 03/23/12 10:33 AM »

It is an opportunity once a year to meet and GTG with all the people you have been reading about and talking to online in person. See their trucks in person and cruise together to visit a different part of the country, and help those in need.

jomomma

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #42 on: 03/23/12 11:21 PM »

Get to know other AV lovers and see what has been done on the trucks, have fun,meet some of the best people you will ever wont to meet. All I can say is come and enjoy a new kind of family.Hope you make it.nice to meet new people. Thumbs up!

Production of the Avalanche may be "water under the bridge" but our love for them lives on!
Z66Modder
CAFCNA Regional Coordinator

Region V Area

Awards
« Reply #43 on: 04/01/12 03:02 PM »

Booked my reservation today. We will arrive Wednesday and most likely leave to go back Saturday night. They don't have the group rate info associated by the dates, but they were able to find it under "Avalanche Truck Club".

Also still negotiating with the bank a 2nd mortgage on the house to pay for the gas.  Shocked
« Last Edit: 04/01/12 03:18 PM by Z66Modder » Logged

Old Avalanches don't Die, They just Go Faster
jwalker07

WWW Awards
« Reply #44 on: 04/02/12 11:08 PM »

I am pretty close only about 2996 miles and 59 hours of driving but am going to have to pass this year.  Cry

Jonny Walker

2003 4x4 Cladded Centerline Yellow
Rancho Shocks
Moog Ball Joints
Flowmaster 40
K&N Air
MSD 8.5
Ambers
pepe
CAFCNA 2012 Supporting Member

chevy at work

Awards
« Reply #45 on: 04/06/12 09:17 PM »

it's along way from alabama home of the 14 national champions

seanston mitchell
badtuffstuff

Awards
« Reply #46 on: 04/06/12 09:24 PM »

it's along way from alabama home of the 14 national champions
What a great opportunity to come see the home of the Utes. Who if I remember correctly beat you pretty bad. Lmao.

mags

WWW Awards
« Reply #47 on: 04/19/12 12:50 PM »

I am wondering if there will be any GTGs in the N.East?  Huh Thumbs up!chevy

Mags
Troublemaker
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

NY NY DC PA

Awards
« Reply #48 on: 04/19/12 01:28 PM »

I am wondering if there will be any GTGs in the N.East?  Huh Thumbs up!chevy

We have one this weekend in Bordentown, NJ - not sure how far you are from there.  Check the NJ section for the "Mastori's" thread....

Click the pic to listen to along!
badtuffstuff

Awards
« Reply #49 on: 05/02/12 08:11 PM »

Ok everybody. We are getting close. We have some surprises coming up. Sign up today and don't miss this gtg.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: