• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

lunch GTG

Sexy Z71

it has been a long time since i have seen anyone other than chad. this past weekend he drove past me blaring his train horn and startled me; you got me good chad. LOL. soooooooooo i was thinking of doing a lunch some time on a weekend. let me know.

This is my last weekend off before i go back to work. If its in or near denver, ill join

I would love to...I dont know when, it will be a spur of the moment for me, I can give you a call when something opens up.

6772owner said:
Id love to meet other members, I havent met anyone yet... Have you guys done a GTG yet?

Yes, we do them all of the time....however I admit it has been a bit slow lately. As was mentioned there is a large GTG in Utah in July, however we will get something together sooner. Please drop me a PM so that I can get you phone number and where you are at so that if one comes up we will let you know, first by posting here and then a text message to tell you to check out the link if I dont notice you have visited it. Also, Welcome to the club. Warm weather around here certainly helps the attendance at the GTG's to, and since the more present, the better the party, we do lean towards summer being a bit more busier.

Chadstr

chadstr said:
Yes, we do them all of the time....however I admit it has been a bit slow lately. As was mentioned there is a large GTG in Utah in July, however we will get something together sooner. Please drop me a PM so that I can get you phone number and where you are at so that if one comes up we will let you know, first by posting here and then a text message to tell you to check out the link if I dont notice you have visited it. Also, Welcome to the club. Warm weather around here certainly helps the attendance at the GTG's to, and since the more present, the better the party, we do lean towards summer being a bit more busier.

Chadstr

Chadstr, hello new member in Colorado Springs Area.  Would like to meet members from the club as well.  Thanks

Cool, keep looking here for updates for GTG's, also send me your contact info and if I either hear or have a impromptu GTG I can drop a text to see if your available. Hit my profile and email me your info, and Welcome.  :welcome: ...another member in our area will love the color you chose, looks like you have similar taste and looks in your truck.

Chadstr

My weekends are sort of hit and miss, and we are all filled up through April.  However, this summer things should slow down a little and I'd love to meet some others for a Colorado GTG. I'll keep watching the forums...

Back