Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
09/21/14 01:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lunch GTG  (Read 1016 times)
Sexy Z71

Awards
« on: 01/11/12 08:59 PM »

it has been a long time since i have seen anyone other than chad. this past weekend he drove past me blaring his train horn and startled me; you got me good chad. LOL. soooooooooo i was thinking of doing a lunch some time on a weekend. let me know.
dcn427
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 01/12/12 05:02 PM »

This is my last weekend off before i go back to work. If its in or near denver, ill join

2002 White with Grey Cladding.

First Mod: Clifford 3.3 Alarm with remote start
Now with Ambers!!
chadstr
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Dont you dare push my button, I want too! (NOS)

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 01/30/12 07:25 PM »

I would love to...I dont know when, it will be a spur of the moment for me, I can give you a call when something opens up.

My Mods are worth more than my truck !?! Does that seem right?
SabreXray
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 01/30/12 08:52 PM »

I will come if I can, when and where?

JP

2005 Sport Red Metallic Avalanche Z71
Sexy Z71

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 02/12/12 04:46 PM »

sounds good. just keep me posted.
6772owner

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 03/07/12 12:59 PM »

Id love to meet other members, I havent met anyone yet... Have you guys done a GTG yet?

12' Malibu, 1LT, New D/D

03' Avalanche 1500 Z71, 285/50/20's, Flowmaster Muffler, DDX-418, Remote Start, Predator Tuner, S&B Intake, Amber DRL's & Fog Lamp Bulbs, more mods to come! SOLD!

95' Camaro Z28, M6, T-Top, Flowmaster C/B, 3" Cat, K&N FIPK, 1.5" Drop, Edelbrock STB & TB, STS
Trafficman
CAFCNA 2012 Premium Member

I love CAFCNA

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: 03/07/12 02:59 PM »

Id love to meet other members, I havent met anyone yet... Have you guys done a GTG yet?

How about a big ole gtg in SLC in July?
chadstr

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 03/12/12 10:29 PM »

Yes, we do them all of the time....however I admit it has been a bit slow lately. As was mentioned there is a large GTG in Utah in July, however we will get something together sooner. Please drop me a PM so that I can get you phone number and where you are at so that if one comes up we will let you know, first by posting here and then a text message to tell you to check out the link if I dont notice you have visited it. Also, Welcome to the club. Warm weather around here certainly helps the attendance at the GTG's to, and since the more present, the better the party, we do lean towards summer being a bit more busier.

Chadstr

SabreXray
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 03/13/12 06:18 PM »

Don't forget poor Sabre got farmed out to Wichita, Kansas for work.  So count me out for any time soon.  Cry

Sabre

2005 Sport Red Metallic Avalanche Z71
Slimthug1942

I'm a Chevy Boy

Awards
« Reply #9 on: 03/28/12 07:50 AM »

Yes, we do them all of the time....however I admit it has been a bit slow lately. As was mentioned there is a large GTG in Utah in July, however we will get something together sooner. Please drop me a PM so that I can get you phone number and where you are at so that if one comes up we will let you know, first by posting here and then a text message to tell you to check out the link if I dont notice you have visited it. Also, Welcome to the club. Warm weather around here certainly helps the attendance at the GTG's to, and since the more present, the better the party, we do lean towards summer being a bit more busier.

Chadstr

Chadstr, hello new member in Colorado Springs Area.  Would like to meet members from the club as well.  Thanks

2007 Avy LT3
I love my Avy..  Don't tell my wife, she's jealous..

chadstr

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 03/28/12 08:28 PM »

Cool, keep looking here for updates for GTG's, also send me your contact info and if I either hear or have a impromptu GTG I can drop a text to see if your available. Hit my profile and email me your info, and Welcome.  Welcome! ...another member in our area will love the color you chose, looks like you have similar taste and looks in your truck.

Chadstr
« Last Edit: 03/29/12 09:55 PM by chadstr » Logged

J_AV
CAFCNA Magazine Staff

SOM Nation l Z71 Nation 100,000 Mile Club

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: 03/30/12 10:15 AM »

My weekends are sort of hit and miss, and we are all filled up through April.  However, this summer things should slow down a little and I'd love to meet some others for a Colorado GTG. I'll keep watching the forums...

Joshua Holloway
Rocky Mountain Region IV
Avalanche Zone Creative Director
2003 1500 Z71 Sunset Orange Avalanche

Joshua Holloway Design Studio
http://www.joshuaholloway.com

MODS: Black Spyder Tail Lights - 3rd Brake Light Decal - AllOnHigh - FT Amber DRL's - Bumper Cupholders - Blacked Out Stock Rims - Painted Black Grill & Power Bar - more to come...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: