• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Christmas "Lupper" December 27 2011

GoldBowTie

Regional Coord.
Charter Member
SM 2003
We are planning to get together with our WV Avalanche family for a late lunch or early supper (lupper) on Tuesday,  December 27.

Many of us are off work that day and have no other commitments, so let's share some holiday hugs.  :love:

The time and location are not yet determined, so post up with any suggestions.  :help:

Update
Time and location are set...

da Vinci's Italian Restaurant
215 Highland Avenue
Williamstown, WV 26187
304-375-3633
www.villadavinci.com

Reservation for 20 for 4:00 on Tuesday December 27 2011

Attended:
GoldBowTie - 2
Mrs.WVAV - 2
Sanofhee - 3
Tpicks55 - 2
Squirlly - 3

Put the BBB's in for a maybe.

Depends on time and place... 

I could really go for a T-Cat Hug.    :needhug:

Here is a list of dining options in Marietta...

http://mariettaohio.org/dining

I'm not saying we have to meet in Marietta, just offering some choices.

I'm so excited!!! :love: Taney and I will be there. And the WV Crew has been informed and it looks promising to have at least 3 of us there. I also asked them for dining ideas... I will let you know what I hear! (y)

We'll be heading through Pburg/Marietta around 2:30 or 3:00....coming home from Christmas with my family in NC.  :woohoo:  We'll have my sister-in-law's sister with us to drop off in Belpre, so after that, we can definitely hook up.

LOVE IT!  I hope we can get to see you all!  It would be a great way to wrap up our Christmas trip.  :love:

Are there any other location suggestions or dining suggestions?  :cautious:
I want to get this finalized before Friday.

I've heard very good things about Tampico (Mexican) and DaVinci's.  Other than that, I'm not much help...

Let us know. We're open for anything.  Can't wait to see everyone!!  :D

I have made a reservation.
I hope it is satisfactory.
Details are in first post here.

Tpicks55 said:
Looks like we can make this!  Where and time do we meet up? (y)
I was hoping.  (y)
I77 south, exit 93, 2:30 or a little before.
Looks like it might just be the two of us cruising south.

Not sure if you guys want to meet the same place as we do for Avy Pizza.  I am planning on leaving around 1pm which should put us at Da Vinci at 3:30'ish.

BigBlockBirch said:
Not sure if you guys want to meet the same place as we do for Avy Pizza.  I am planning on leaving around 1pm which should put us at Da Vinci at 3:30'ish.
We could meet you there.
I'll probably arrive at that meeting place about 3:45 or so.
Me and Tpicks can adjust our timing to meet you earlier.

I have added an attendee list to the first post.
Let me know if I need to make changes.

I heard from Hubcap and sadly he will be working...  but he said da Vinci's was a great place to eat!  (y) Wise AV justed messaged me too saying he couldn't make it. :( As of early yesterday Chele and the boys were still planning on attending. :wave:

What's going on?  I am getting a complex with WiseAV.  Everywhere I go, he doesn't.    :(

BigBlockBirch said:
What's going on?  I am getting a complex with WiseAV.  Everywhere I go, he doesn't.    :(

Just never seems to work out....
We have family staying with us that week.

I am sure that I will see you at the Zoo!! 

Back