• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2002 stepper motor

tonka toy

I took my dash apart today to get the numbers off of it. It doesnt look like the ones on ebay. The numbers are >c1g 15 12. Anybody know of any?

Attachments

• Resampled_2011-11-12_10-39-07_695.jpg
    Resampled_2011-11-12_10-39-07_695.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 139
It may not be the guage it may be the sending unit.

I believe the gas pump has been changed out so it may be that. I dont know how much gas I have and I am dreading on draining it out to dropping it.

Cut a hole in the floor. >:D

Yes sir here is mine.

index.php

Just wondering  ??? Did you mean to put a pic of your cluster up or the hole you cut?

tonka toy said:
Just wondering  ??? Did you mean to put a pic of your cluster up or the hole you cut?

The fuel guage, I have not cut the hole yet.

It drop to zero while I was sitting in the driveway.

Ok, since I took my dash out and put it back in my low fuel light is on and the gauge showed 1/2 tank. Ive taken it apart again and moved the needle to E but when I started it the next time it moved down slowly to 1/4 tank. Low fuel light is still on and I put around ten gallons of gas in and neither one moved. I did screw up my needle locations the first time I took it apart but I got them back to normal now ( I think lol). Any ideas? The gas gauge didnt go to E when I turned off the truck either. I have not had time to cut a hole in thge truck to check the gas sending unit on the pump yet. Thank you.

Since the topic is called "2002 Stepper Motor", I guess this is the place to ask.  I need to replace the speedo stepper motor, but ebay doesn't list one for '02...just '03 and up. Will it still work in my '02?

Nope the 03 up will not work on the 02, I'll see what I can come up with friday.

Back