• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Fall GTG

dcn427

SM 2022
SM 2011
Anyone interested in doing a fall drive to see the leaves changes before its too late?

I would definitely be in.  I have a lil girl now so more time at home and need things the family can do! ha!  I also need to get down and see Ken... I think I got a fuel pump about ready to leave me stranded!

I have to work this weekend but got a 4day weekend next week. So I/we can do it then

Would love to join, but we won't be making any trips any time soon with a 2 year-old and 2 month-old.  It's an adventure driving to the store for 10 minutes much less a mountain drive for a day... that would be a  :badidea: !!

Have fun, maybe we'll join next year!  (y)

Ya Chad had to work Saturday, we finally moved into the new shop. maybe next Sunday a drive I guess. Thanks for helping getting rid of that brushgaurd, hopefully the new owner is content with it. Stop by the shop sometime and have a look around, once were firmly in Im gonna see about a GTG there and maybe getting back in the normal habit of 2 a year.     
                                                                                                Beercrazy

Its not my personal shop, I work for Springs Auto and Truck Service and we just move caddy corner into our new facility, a shop 4 times the size as our previous location.

ken pelles said:
Its not my personal shop, I work for Springs Auto and Truck Service and we just move caddy corner into our new facility, a shop 4 times the size as our previous location.

Fall mod gtg??? <hint> <hint> <hint>  :wave:

I've been so busy working I haven't had time to plan any gtg's this summer/fall... bts anyone interested in hitting the corn maze again this year?

ken pelles said:
work permitting.....my gang and i would like to go...

Ok I'll post something up here tonight.

Oh btw I've got some new brakes on the way.... [hint]fall mod gtg[/hint] LOL

I like the idea of a brake mod gtg. I need to do brakes on my truck
Im am off Friday and Saturday as well as Monday if anyone wants to head to the hills. Sunday is possible no idea what im doing yet.

Back