• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Local body shop recommendations?

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Well folks anyone have a Denver area body shop that they recommend?  I went to the game last night and got back to the park n ride to find that somebody backed into the Av.  :needhug:

Two inches to the right and they'd have hit the bumper but the dented in the drivers side rear quarter a couple of inches just inside the bumper.  :beating: :beating: :beating: :mad:

Use to know the guys at nylunds. they tend to work on high end cars and do great jobs. I myself have never used them but use to know a few guys from the shop

Nylund's Collision Center
1033 West Dartmouth Avenue, Englewood, CO 80110 (303) 761-9219 ‎

Oh man, Im sorry to hear about that Chuck, its a low sinking feeling when you are walking up to your truck and see that it had been hit.

Up here we have Cars, I have seen some of their work and they seem to do great work, not sure if they have one down your way.

Chadstr

I have used (and still do) Applewood Auto Body, Kirt always takes care of me, PM if you need/want info...

Greg at Tight Curves took out a very similar dent that my wife did, about $600. 

Back