Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
09/02/14 04:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Local body shop recommendations?  (Read 719 times)
avalanchuck
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« on: 09/13/11 10:54 AM »

Well folks anyone have a Denver area body shop that they recommend?  I went to the game last night and got back to the park n ride to find that somebody backed into the Av.  I need a hug

Two inches to the right and they'd have hit the bumper but the dented in the drivers side rear quarter a couple of inches just inside the bumper.  Beating Beating Beating Angry

dcn427
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 09/13/11 01:09 PM »

Use to know the guys at nylunds. they tend to work on high end cars and do great jobs. I myself have never used them but use to know a few guys from the shop

Nylund's Collision Center
1033 West Dartmouth Avenue, Englewood, CO 80110 (303) 761-9219 ‎

2002 White with Grey Cladding.

First Mod: Clifford 3.3 Alarm with remote start
Now with Ambers!!
chadstr
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Dont you dare push my button, I want too! (NOS)

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 09/17/11 01:30 AM »

Oh man, Im sorry to hear about that Chuck, its a low sinking feeling when you are walking up to your truck and see that it had been hit.

Up here we have Cars, I have seen some of their work and they seem to do great work, not sure if they have one down your way.

Chadstr

My Mods are worth more than my truck !?! Does that seem right?
6772owner

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 03/07/12 01:00 PM »

I have used (and still do) Applewood Auto Body, Kirt always takes care of me, PM if you need/want info...

12' Malibu, 1LT, New D/D

03' Avalanche 1500 Z71, 285/50/20's, Flowmaster Muffler, DDX-418, Remote Start, Predator Tuner, S&B Intake, Amber DRL's & Fog Lamp Bulbs, more mods to come! SOLD!

95' Camaro Z28, M6, T-Top, Flowmaster C/B, 3" Cat, K&N FIPK, 1.5" Drop, Edelbrock STB & TB, STS
woof
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

una mas

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 03/31/12 01:49 PM »

Greg at Tight Curves took out a very similar dent that my wife did, about $600. 

06 Z71 - Magnaflow, Superchips, Taylor, Outlaw CAI, Rozzi 20s, SuspensionMaxx, Westin, Hella, PIAA, EWD, AVIC-F700BT, Reflexxion Cowl, 3:73
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: