• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone with extra Gatorback for an '02 in Oregon?

JoeSpicoli

SM 2004
So I have the 4-fender mod.  But the fender lips are so faded, the gf says I need to get rid of them.  I tend to agree but since I really like the more finished look of the wheel well, I was hoping I could paint them or something.

It's crazy how pale greenish the plastic has faded to.  Instead of pulling and tossing the parts (who am I kidding, I'd just throw them in a box in the garage), I figured if anyone had some roll-on Gatorback for an '02, I might be able to buy a bit of it to coat the fender flares.  I'd rather not have to spring for a full can of the stuff.

If you have some extra, lemme know...

Thx,

-Joe

That could be worth a shot!  If you can bring some of that with you, we can try it the night we do your switch.  You think Thursday night after work would be good for you?

I use SEM 39583 bumper coater on my 2002.
It is a very close match to the 2002 cladding color.
I order the SEM from a local Sherwin Williams.

http://hires.amazonwebstore.com/SEM-Paints-SEM39583-Bumper-Coater-Light/M/B000PL07PM.htm?traffic_src=bing_shopping&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=bing_shopping

Attachments

• 966.JPG
    966.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 29
Back