• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Super Chevy at Bandimere

ken pelles

Just curious to see if anyone is going to Super Chevy this year......Its the 19th, 20th and 21st of August. My daughters birthday is the 22nd and since she got intruduced to Chevys and drag racing, she likes her yearly bday present of tickets to Super Chevy. Would be a good way to meet some newbies and team up with some veterans of the club.................. Beercrazy

Interested, but super swamped at work. Will let you know if it will workout as time gets nearer. Sounds like a blast

Chadstr

Not far from me. I think i can make this, just let me know what time we want to do it

looks like Saturday the 20th is the day were gonna go. Will more than likely get there when the gates open to take advantage of a full day.

We've got prior commitments on Sunday that weekend... but let me get with my scheduler and see what we can possibly swing for Saturday.  (y)

Oops, sorry, I have a previous engagement, I should have checked the calender before commenting. Sorry bout that. Hope you all have a blast....I however will try to change things a bit to go...will probably will get a  :beating: for it  >:D

Chadstr

Well gates open at 8AM and I usually try to be there early for parking reasons. Guess we could meet in the parking lot or by the admission booths. Tickets are 20 bucks a head and parking is 5 bucks. Let me kinow if this will work out so I know to wait  around the gates....beercrazy

Sorry you missed the races Chad and Chuck....was a good day for racing. Corey made it up today and a couple guys from work......guess we'll try for another time to set the next event......beercrazy

Back