Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
09/20/14 11:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypertech power programmer 3  (Read 1834 times)
jason7395

Awards
« on: 07/10/11 05:28 PM »

Ok I have a quick question I have a I just purchased a hypertech power programmer for my 2003 avalanche z71 and it is the 30019, my question is which fuse or fuses do I need to remove to install everything correctly, I got a great deal on the programmer but it didn't come with any paper work.
dkyle

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: 07/10/11 05:32 PM »

Ive heard radio and onstar. My edge tuner only mentions the radio fuse though.

2005 DGM Z71 WBH.
avalonandl

Pulling 11,000 lbs and Lovin' it

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 07/26/11 02:01 PM »

Only if you have Onstar do you need to pull the radio and Onstar fuse.Otherwise just follow the directions and plug it in. Thats what i do with my 04 w/o Onstar.

Avalon

2004- Sport Red 2500, w/ 4.10 axle and stump pulling torque! Flowmaster BB50 w/ oval tips out each side. SOLD- Now a 2015 DMAX 2500HD
Shanes 02 Avalanche

Teach your children well, they are the future.

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: 09/29/11 05:04 AM »

I have the same for my 02, if you have the onstar remove the fuse. You can also download the instructions from hypertechs sight like i did.

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.
.....Abr
rjsfun

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 05/11/12 01:39 PM »

A little late to post now, but in addition to the on-star fuse, my Hypertech discussed disabling the full time DRL's.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: