• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Drive Inn GTG 6/25/11 Green Lantern

chadstr

SM 2023
SM 2022
SM 2010
Its a little ways off, but maybe we can get a bigger group this time around. I will post more info about what is going to be playing along with it. So since I know some will be coming from Denver I propose we all meet at 5:30 here:

Love's
5505 Travel Plaza Dr. 80817

And be on the road heading to Pueblo @ 6 which should put us there at 7 and the gates open at 7:30, ( http://www.mesadrive-in.com/ )which will be important if we are all to park close to each other.

We usually hall in tons of snacks and what not, but there is a concession stand there. Sometime we get a Dominoes pizza ordered about half way down and drive thru and get it on the way to the drive inn, phone number is 719-545-2211

Hope to see ya all there!!!

List of confirmations.
Chad+3
ken+2
Chuck+1
John+1
Corey

Thanks for starting this Chad... Nicole and I will be down in the Springs that weekend so we'll be there!  (y)

Well looking at the Mesa Drive In website it looks like Green Lantern is playing with the Hangover 2...  don't think we'll stick around for the 2nd movie but we'll be there for the first!  (y)

avalanchuck said:
Well looking at the Mesa Drive In website it looks like Green Lantern is playing with the Hangover 2...  don't think we'll stick around for the 2nd movie but we'll be there for the first!  (y)

They change every friday, so we wont know for sure till then. They cycle new movies in then, Im hoping its a good one and they leave the green lantern as the 1st movie....shall see

We'll be in the Springs all weekend and Nicole wants to go to the Black Bear Diner again. I know we're meeting for the movie Saturday night. 

Anybody up for breakfast Saturday morning?

I guess Chuck was right, it doesnt look like they shuffled the movies around, so it will be playing with the hangover II.

I dont really want to stay for this, but none the less, it looks like it will be a good turn out.  (y)

Breakfast at the Black Bear sounds good, I cant make it, I have an other early appointment, but Chuck and Nicole said 9 am works for them, so Nine at the black bear :

975-A N. Academy
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 314-3616

We will catch up with you all later

Good times everybody, thanks for showing. Next time we will have to do a pot luck on the tailgates before the movies start!!!! maybe some exhaust manifold warm ups a  >:D

Chadstr

Yep Nicole and I had a great time... we're making a list of things we need to remember for the next time!  (y)

Back