Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
10/01/14 07:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drive Inn GTG 6/25/11 Green Lantern  (Read 1254 times)
chadstr
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Dont you dare push my button, I want too! (NOS)

Awards
« on: 06/06/11 01:29 PM »

Its a little ways off, but maybe we can get a bigger group this time around. I will post more info about what is going to be playing along with it. So since I know some will be coming from Denver I propose we all meet at 5:30 here:

Love's
5505 Travel Plaza Dr. 80817

And be on the road heading to Pueblo @ 6 which should put us there at 7 and the gates open at 7:30, ( http://www.mesadrive-in.com/ )which will be important if we are all to park close to each other.

We usually hall in tons of snacks and what not, but there is a concession stand there. Sometime we get a Dominoes pizza ordered about half way down and drive thru and get it on the way to the drive inn, phone number is 719-545-2211

Hope to see ya all there!!!

List of confirmations.
Chad+3
ken+2
Chuck+1
John+1
Corey
« Last Edit: 06/22/11 02:32 PM by chadstr » Logged

My Mods are worth more than my truck !?! Does that seem right?
ken pelles

Avalanche.....anything less is just a truck!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 06/06/11 02:54 PM »

Hot Damn I have that Saturday off.......for now....lol. Me and the girls are looking forward to it.... Beercrazy

Do they make an Avalanche Airplane yet? Id love to fly one.... Beercrazy
avalanchuck
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: 06/08/11 04:25 AM »

Thanks for starting this Chad... Nicole and I will be down in the Springs that weekend so we'll be there!  Thumbs up!

avalanchuck

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: 06/22/11 09:05 AM »

BUMP!  Thumbs up!

avalanchuck

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: 06/22/11 01:59 PM »

Well looking at the Mesa Drive In website it looks like Green Lantern is playing with the Hangover 2...  don't think we'll stick around for the 2nd movie but we'll be there for the first!  Thumbs up!

chadstr

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 06/22/11 02:27 PM »

Well looking at the Mesa Drive In website it looks like Green Lantern is playing with the Hangover 2...  don't think we'll stick around for the 2nd movie but we'll be there for the first!  Thumbs up!

They change every friday, so we wont know for sure till then. They cycle new movies in then, Im hoping its a good one and they leave the green lantern as the 1st movie....shall see

avalanchuck

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: 06/24/11 12:53 AM »

We'll be in the Springs all weekend and Nicole wants to go to the Black Bear Diner again. I know we're meeting for the movie Saturday night. 

Anybody up for breakfast Saturday morning?

chadstr

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 06/24/11 12:38 PM »

I guess Chuck was right, it doesnt look like they shuffled the movies around, so it will be playing with the hangover II.

I dont really want to stay for this, but none the less, it looks like it will be a good turn out.  Thumbs up!

Breakfast at the Black Bear sounds good, I cant make it, I have an other early appointment, but Chuck and Nicole said 9 am works for them, so Nine at the black bear :

975-A N. Academy
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
 (719) 314-3616

We will catch up with you all later
« Last Edit: 06/24/11 12:53 PM by chadstr » Logged

Sexy Z71

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 06/24/11 02:31 PM »

Melanie and I are going to be there.  We are looking forward to it.  We have not seen either one of those movies.
avalanchuck

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: 06/24/11 03:15 PM »

Cool we'll see you there!

chadstr

Awards
« Reply #10 on: 06/26/11 11:16 AM »

Good times everybody, thanks for showing. Next time we will have to do a pot luck on the tailgates before the movies start!!!! maybe some exhaust manifold warm ups a 

Chadstr

avalanchuck

LET'S GO AVS!

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: 06/27/11 12:56 AM »

Yep Nicole and I had a great time... we're making a list of things we need to remember for the next time!  Thumbs up!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: