• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Dinner GTG - Lone Tree, Colorado - 5/1/11

avalanchuck

SM 2007
It's time to meet up for dinner and get some GTG ideas for this summer!

Who: Colorado Av Club

What: Dinner GTG

Where: Brewery Bar III

When: Sunday May 1st @ 6pm

Why:  A good time to get together with fellow Av owners and their families and make some plans for this summer!

Attendees
1. avalanchuck + 1
2. chadstr
3. beercrazy

Link to the thread on CAC

I haven't talked to Paul, but I think we are IN!  (y)

For those who haven't been to The Brewery Bar....get 1/2 & 1/2 on the green chili!  I LOVE jalapenos, and can take the heat, but hot at this place isn't pleasant...toooooo hot!  :eek:

See you Sunday!

Sounds good....Ill be a solo, there was a death in the family om Tinas side so her and the girls are going to Cali. on Saturday and wont be back till Wednesday next week but they really wanted to come along......      Beercrazy

With my current work schedule and church on Sunday night, i will not be able to make it.

Hey all!! was really good to see everyone again, Glad you got an Av. again Cori  (y) Looking forward to the next GTG.    Beercrazy

okay everyone, we had a good time also.  Chad and Ken, I love your new hoods, they look awsome. Cori, love the new ave, and you make me look stock (height). lol. Christine, it is so cool you know Eric Church, you are my biggest fan. Chuck thanks for organizing the gtg. its been a while since we had so many aves together. :)

I look forward To our next gtg, I hope its soon!

Back